Tiger's Book of Poetry

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should return to the topic. What do you all think of my poems so far? :)

One is full of despair and the other is full of hope. You already know I like your poems cause I've seen two others already. I hope you're able to keep tapping into this part of your personality.

Hey everyone :)

I merged the threads and cleared up most of the extraneous posts discussing the issue, so that it wouldn't overwhelm the thread or dissuade people from actually discussing the poems ;)

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, but this is the first time I've been on today.

I haven't had a chance to read the poems yet, but I'll definitely get to it sooner or later and let you guys know what I thought :D

-Kevin

Hey everyone :)

I merged the threads and cleared up most of the extraneous posts discussing the issue, so that it wouldn't overwhelm the thread or dissuade people from actually discussing the poems ;)

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, but this is the first time I've been on today.

I haven't had a chance to read the poems yet, but I'll definitely get to it sooner or later and let you guys know what I thought :D

-Kevin

Kevin!!!!!! You deleted my REVIEWS!!! :angry:

Wow... a very moving set of Haiku... its very striking the way the turbulent emotions come through. It makes me want to hug the poet who wrote them :)

Kevin!!!!!! You deleted my REVIEWS!!!

:lol:

My intention for this set of Haikus was to express how depression feels on a personal level and express such feelings that others have as well. This was actually the first set of haikus I have ever written. Hopefully the next set will be happier. Thanks everyone. :hug:

This made me go 'awwwww'... So sweet.. so beautiful... Thanks Tiger, for making me smile with this.

I enjoy making people smile. As for the sweetness, I had some inspiration here and there. :)

B) ......very nice!! I especially liked being distracted enough that the end of the world passed you by ^_^

Yes, that is whole idea. I was fantasizing about being with that special someone and not caring what is happening elsewhere in the world. :)

*sniffles* The last poem was so sweet and the set of haikus made me cry, even as I was writing something happy afterwards.

Tiger is good at either writing stories or poems, and I hope that he continues to grow and learn.

*sniffles* The last poem was so sweet and the set of haikus made me cry, even as I was writing something happy afterwards.

Tiger is good at either writing stories or poems, and I hope that he continues to grow and learn.

I only recently started writing poetry. It started as a challenge. You will soon see two more poems I have written. However, these two will not be in Tiger's Book of Poetry.

Tiger Rapper? Posted Image

I hope everyone who reads this will remember to write a review! Reviews take less time to write than the work of art you're reviewing. Seems like a fair trade to me! How about you?

• 1 month later...