[NickolasJames8] Chapter 15

This leads to the new chapter discussed here.

Families can be different, very different. Gerald's folks are quite unpleasant, so in contrast Dennis can look cool-headed and quite tame.

Then we're given a glimpse of Dennis and Gerald's intimate life. This is light and nicely told, not dwelling on the raunchy aspect, though it could be the foreword to some much hotter scene too.

And damn! Peter comes to their wedding! What's going on? Will we ever get to know what was in the letter? I guess we just have to stay tuned and see what the author's cooking...

This leads to the new chapter discussed here.

Families can be different, very different. Gerald's folks are quite unpleasant, so in contrast Dennis can look cool-headed and quite tame.

Then we're given a glimpse of Dennis and Gerald's intimate life. This is light and nicely told, not dwelling on the raunchy aspect, though it could be the foreword to some much hotter scene too.

And damn! Peter comes to their wedding! What's going on? Will we ever get to know what was in the letter? I guess we just have to stay tuned and see what the author's cooking...

Ahem....actually, I think you should re-read that part. Also, I can tell you what I'm cooking :) It involves a goat, some carrots, celery, salt, a pot and some boiling water. :devil:

• Site Moderator

Nothing like a little Goat Stew, but at a wedding?

Waiting to find out what's going on between Gerald and Peter, IMO, is the biggest cliffhanger in this story.

Ahem....actually, I think you should re-read that part. Also, I can tell you what I'm cooking :) It involves a goat, some carrots, celery, salt, a pot and some boiling water. :devil:

Yeah, I was confused for a second...there was no wedding yet and I doubt Peter would be invited.

Waiting to find out what's going on between Gerald and Peter, IMO, is the biggest cliffhanger in this story.

It was a huge cliffhanger! I'm very anxious to find out how Gerald reacts to Dennis's question and how he answers. The answer! What is the freaking answer?!?!

Yeah, I was confused for a second...there was no wedding yet and I doubt Peter would be invited.

It was a huge cliffhanger! I'm very anxious to find out how Gerald reacts to Dennis's question and how he answers. The answer! What is the freaking answer?!?!

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: Bwuahahahaha!!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Yeah, I've read the last line, but from past experience, I know full well that the next chapter could perfectly start the morning after their wedding night, with Dennis pondering over what he was told in the car, without letting us poor readers know what it was...

Yeah, I've read the last line, but from past experience, I know full well that the next chapter could perfectly start the morning after their wedding night, with Dennis pondering over what he was told in the car, without letting us poor readers know what it was...

0:)0:)0:)

I'd never do that to my beloved readers, would I??

:devil::devil::devil:

• Site Moderator

0:)0:)0:)

I'd never do that to my beloved readers, would I??

:devil::devil::devil:

You have and you will. After all, your the master of misdirection.