Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 31

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I think the idea behind Wilde's makeover is good, I don't agree with changing his entire appearance. The tan works towards making the scars less noticable, so I can see that helping him in moving on. But, what is the point of changing the rest of his appearance?

Booo!

/wave at all the long lost faces!

Been busy, like the story up so far.

Couple of suspicious writing techniques, aka reader holes... When/if I get a chance I'll dig them up and show you were the... issues might be?

Love ya'll!

Bob D. :wub:

Yo Goat!

If you ever claim you don't write evil cliffhangers I'm gonna laugh at you mercilessly. This chapter had more evil cliffhangers in it that any so far.

I am so scared now. So many things could go wrong. On the bright side I'm glad Eric's intentions with regard to Wilde have been, at least far, innocent and really quite nice. But I'm sure you've got something evil in store for us eventually.

The writing seemed solid enough to me. Well done! :)

Good chapter :)

While I think the idea behind Wilde's makeover is good, I don't agree with changing his entire appearance. The tan works towards making the scars less noticable, so I can see that helping him in moving on. But, what is the point of changing the rest of his appearance?

Well, making him a slightly more fashionable, hotter goth can't hurt ;)

Who cares about cliffhangers, when there are more important things to consider...like pool parties and beach parties. I'm officially declaring that Eric and Wilde had a beach party. B) Eric can lotion me up anytime. :wub:

I loved the scene at breakfast when Helen brings up their activitives their last night in Brisbane. Eric almost choked. Beautiful. I was sure the guys were in deep doo-doo at that point. I must congratulate Eric on the recovery, ably assisted by Brandon. Helen bought it hook, line and sinker. Never an easy task, I must say. :2thumbs:

I'm most impressed with Gunter. He's one cool dude. I'm glad he'll have his eye on Jerry here on in. Pretty soon the rubber going to hit the road and I believe Gunter will be there to save the day. :great:

All the talk about Eric "doing" a guy is getting me....hmmmm...what's the right word...sweaty. :P

What a sweet scene between Brandon and Chase on the beach....ruined for the readers by some tourist taking a pic. :angry: So it's looking like our lovers will be outed before all is said and done.

Great chapter, CJ! :worship:

Conner

P.S. Hey Bob! I knew someone was missing from my life. It's you. :wub:

Helen bought it hook, line and sinker. Never an easy task, I must say. :2thumbs:

That woman never buys anything hook line and sinker. She merely acquiesces for the time being. I still don't like her.

I'm most impressed with Gunter. He's one cool dude. I'm glad he'll have his eye on Jerry here on in. Pretty soon the rubber going to hit the road and I believe Gunter will be there to save the day. :great:

Ah, or is he just as good an actor as J/S? Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer!

So it's looking like our lovers will be outed before all is said and done.

Personally, I wish they'd come out on their own. Sure they might lose some fans. But think about how many more new ones they'd gain.

I am a little late, but I finally read the chapter. I knew that photo would lead to a reaction from The Scar, but nobody listened to me. As subtle as last week's evil cliffhanger was, it was still a cliffhanger. Few picked up on. By the way, it was a great chapter, CJ!

That woman never buys anything hook line and sinker. She merely acquiesces for the time being. I still don't like her.

B) ...........But Gary, this band needs someone like Helen or they would have imploded long ago. :wacko:

Personally, I wish they'd come out on their own. Sure they might lose some fans. But think about how many more new ones they'd gain.

It is about time Brandon & Chase got caught, they were taking more chances than Sacha & Jason. :P

It is about time Brandon & Chase got caught, they were taking more chances than Sacha & Jason.

We can blame Lord Goatamort. He is a bad influence on Brandon, Chase, Jason, and Sacha. :o

I'm kinda late also, I just decided to put on hold my writing for a few minutes to read the chapter,,, First of, it was a nice chapter, I wonder how will the "new" Shadow image will look like after Eric will have finished his make over.

Eric really have got to control and stop drinking tequila, one woulda thought that he'd realized that Jerry's doing that on purpose to try to get some info out of him on what exactly they know, and what they're up to.... He takes a lots of risk, and if there's any problems coming from that, it will be on his mind. :P

Finally, for those who said, or agreed, that it was full of evil cliffhangers, I say c'mon, don't kid yourself, there's a difference in a story that have suspense in it,, like LTMP and cliffhanger. A cliffhanger needs to be at the end, and at the end of the chapter there was none, at least none that makes you stay on the edge of your seat screaming, yelling at the computer "NOOOOOOOOOO". :P

Eric really have got to control and stop drinking tequila, one woulda thought that he'd realized that Jerry's doing that on purpose to try to get some info out of him on what exactly they know, and what they're up to.... He takes a lots of risk, and if there's any problems coming from that, it will be on his mind. :P

Finally, for those who said, or agreed, that it was full of evil cliffhangers, I say c'mon, don't kid yourself, there's a difference in a story that have suspense in it,, like LTMP and cliffhanger. A cliffhanger needs to be at the end, and at the end of the chapter there was none, at least none that makes you stay on the edge of your seat screaming, yelling at the computer "NOOOOOOOOOO". :P

B) ...........Your right, Eric is the one who has "bad vibes" about Jerry, keeps testing to see if he's gay, puts a GPS in his vehicle, and knows Jerry questioned him last time while plying him with Tequila. And yet here he is sitting with Jerry and drinking.

I find instead of screaming at the computer, it is better to get a picture of a goat for your dart board.

Edited by Benji

I agree ! Especially as he is already suspicious about J/S, he should be way more careful around him, But well, we all have our weak spots. And tequilla definitely is a very weak spot for Eric.

I think its bad enough to yell "NOOOOO". Its mean to end the chapter there. I will wonder all week now how this little game between J/S and Eric ends. And what about J/S plans for the boat!? Sharpening his knife already!!

Yes, me too. I start to like him. And i think you are right.. he will save the day some time soooon.

Great Chapter CJ ! Please post the next one ASAP :P

I actually don't mind (so far) Eric's drinking with Jerry. At least to this point, he hasn't had enough that he's just spilling, and he kept to the story he and Brandon came up with. But, because he has had SOME tequila (but not enough to lose it entirely), it makes his lie look all the more genuine. As long as Eric manages to keep himself under control, his drinking so far is actually helping him in the mental chess match with Jerry.

B) ...........Your right, Eric is the one who has "bad vibes" about Jerry, keeps testing to see if he's gay, puts a GPS in his vehicle, and knows Jerry questioned him last time while plying him with Tequila. And yet here he is sitting with Jerry and drinking.

I find instead of screaming at the computer, it is better to get a picture of a goat for your dart board.

It seems to me that, with Eric, it's all a game. Eric has his sixth sense...yes. But really, he hasn't any real clue about what J/S is up to...better put, he has no idea of the gravity of what J/S is up to. He certainly doesn't realize that J/S is a killer and would slit his throat without a second thought if it served his objectives. So, there's Eric thinking that he can handle J/S even on tequila.

I'm thinking, careful as the Scar is, his questions about the guys' trip to the loaded truck will start Eric thinking that something is going on with their band equipment...and, like with the GPS, Eric et al. will "investigate"....except this time they'll have Gunter with them.

Even better would be Gunter killing the Scar before anyone figures out it's atomic bombs that he's shipping. Then Dimitri will hsve to pick up the ball, I mean bomb. :devil:

Conner

Even better would be Gunter killing the Scar before anyone figures out it's atomic bombs that he's shipping. Then Dimitri will hsve to pick up the ball, I mean bomb. :devil:

That would be so nice. For that reason alone I doubt CJ will let it happen. Besides, I'm still not sure Gunter is really a good guy despite him possibly pretending to be one. The Jerry side of J/S pretends to be a good guy too.

J/S's kid (can't remember his name right now) hasn't been mentioned in a while. Something must be going on there that's gonna figure into future chapters.

That would be so nice. For that reason alone I doubt CJ will let it happen. Besides, I'm still not sure Gunter is really a good guy despite him possibly pretending to be one. The Jerry side of J/S pretends to be a good guy too.

J/S's kid (can't remember his name right now) hasn't been mentioned in a while. Something must be going on there that's gonna figure into future chapters.

I have a feeling about the intensity of the story. Imagine if Helen turns out to be a heel. That would totally throw everyone. Lord Goatamort is evil enough to do something like that. :o

I have a feeling about the intensity of the story. Imagine if Helen turns out to be a heel. That would totally throw everyone. Lord Goatamort is evil enough to do something like that. :o

That wouldn't throw me in the least. While I won't argue that she somehow keeps the guys somewhat under control she's still a heel. Never liked her, never will. Are you suggesting that she's somehow in cahoots with J/S? He'd have to offer her one heck of a lot of money to willing let her ticket to fortune and perhaps fame be killed.

It's 3am so I need to sleep, but i just wanted to say thank you all, and I'll join in tomorrow.

BTW, of course this isn't a cliffhanger. It's just Eric sitting down with his old buddy Jerry for a few shots of tequila. What could possibly go wrong? :)

CJ :)

It's 3am so I need to sleep, but i just wanted to say thank you all, and I'll join in tomorrow.

BTW, of course this isn't a cliffhanger. It's just Eric sitting down with his old buddy Jerry for a few shots of tequila. What could possibly go wrong? :)

More like, what couldn't possibly go wrong? !! :lol:

• Site Moderator

Yeah. Right.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..