Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 31

It's 3am so I need to sleep, but i just wanted to say thank you all, and I'll join in tomorrow.

BTW, of course this isn't a cliffhanger. It's just Eric sitting down with his old buddy Jerry for a few shots of tequila. What could possibly go wrong? :)

CJ :)

Yeah, and I'm a heterosexual. :lol: Do you really expect us not to consider it as a cliffhanger, an EEEvil one at that? :funny:

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and I'm a heterosexual. :lol: Do you really expect us not to consider it as a cliffhanger, an EEEvil one at that? :funny:

:( ......Or having lunch with Jeffery Dahmer

Edited by Benji
Jeffrey Dahmer is dead. Can you consort with spirits? If so there's a few I'd like you to pass some messages along to. Thanks. :P

He may be dead, but he still gives me the creeps. I'm not into contacting the spirits of the dead. Wiccans say they can. Maybe the members of The Shadows can help you. They're goths. :P

sorry ive been gone, i had a deep gash on my right, um, frony hoof, lol, so typing onr handred. should be ok by tomorrow. i can read but not type much, lol.

<_< ..............It's not like we don't hear from you much.....just take care of that "hoof" cause there's nothing worse than a cliff dwelling three legged goat!!

sorry ive been gone, i had a deep gash on my right, um, frony hoof, lol, so typing onr handred. should be ok by tomorrow. i can read but not type much, lol.

Have you been to the vet? You need to keep your paws healthy. That had to hurt. I hope you're not in too much pain.

Hope I don't sound insensitive, but.... suck it up, goat!

<_< ..............It's not like we don't hear from you much.....just take care of that "hoof" cause there's nothing worse than a cliff dwelling three legged goat!!

But as a lurker, I was worried that my dissapearance would be unnoticed. 0:)

But, cliffs? A goat would never have anything to do with a cliff!

Have you been to the vet? You need to keep your paws healthy. That had to hurt. I hope you're not in too much pain.

It hurt plenty last night. It was a small wound, the gaping part under an inch long, but deep. Long story short it became obvious it needed stitches so i gave it two. <Shudder> I've had to do that before but hate it, I'm squeamish. (yes, the goat is also chicken).

Doing better today; no swelling, and more mobility. I always keep a close eye out for infections.

Hope I don't sound insensitive, but.... suck it up, goat!

:lmao:

Gee, thanks your froggyness! :P

But as a lurker, I was worried that my dissapearance would be unnoticed. 0:)

But, cliffs? A goat would never have anything to do with a cliff!

Well, you should know better than that. Have you forgotten about the mutant goat, the innocent woman, and the cliff? :(

It hurt plenty last night. It was a small wound, the gaping part under an inch long, but deep. Long story short it became obvious it needed stitches so i gave it two. <Shudder> I've had to do that before but hate it, I'm squeamish. (yes, the goat is also chicken).

Doing better today; no swelling, and more mobility. I always keep a close eye out for infections.

Yes, wounds like that tend to become infected. You should go to a pharmacy and find betadine. It may be messy but it works.

:lmao:

Gee, thanks your froggyness! :P

Hmmmm... I wonder if you'll be including a frog in a future chapter.

B) ...........I think that's a great idea, I believe Australia had a "plague" of them a couple years back..............Graeme? :whistle:1,800

Well, you should know better than that. Have you forgotten about the mutant goat, the innocent woman, and the cliff? :(

Yes, wounds like that tend to become infected. You should go to a pharmacy and find betadine. It may be messy but it works.

It's an hour's drive each way on bad roads to a pharmacy, so I'll just have to make do with alchohol, hydrogen peroxide, etc. So far so good. :)

As for including a frog... Hrmmm, we already had a cane toad... But a frog? Well, hrmmm, road kill perhaps? :devil::devil: :devil:

B) ...........I think that's a great idea, I believe Australia had a "plague" of them a couple years back..............Graeme? :whistle:1,800

Congrats on post 1800 benji, you postaholic you!

ok, to answer the question of wildes makeover. that was a great question. I did that becuase often, i've seen cosmetic surgury done to ease scarring coupled with a makeover if the scarring has been there a while. i do not know if this is normal, but it just made sense to me, and I could see eric taking things a bit further than needed so he did it. :)

Now, a couple of questions...

He shook his head slightly, recalling the day that she
What killed Joes mother? admittedly jerry is not a great father.

That question should've been, WHO killed Joe's mother. And I believe we all know the real answer... :whistle:

Also, what of the photo taken of chase and brandon holding hands on the beach? Think anything will come of it?

Dang goat! Of course! It will essentially out the couple. But I hope that isn't the case and that Brand and Chase get to come out on their own terms... But as we know very well in case of your stories, what we wish and what we get are something which are poles apart... :P

will jerry get into trouble for tequilaing the eric?

I don't think so, maybe he'll arouse more suspicions in Eric's mind... :unsure:

BTW, the next chapter, coming tuesday (don't worry, I'm writing well ahead so my injury is unlikly to impact the schedule) is called homegoing.

w00t!

That question should've been, WHO killed Joe's mother. And I believe we all know the real answer... :whistle:

I believe it was The Scar who killed Joe's mother. I do not think there is any room for doubt about that. Yet, The Scar is supposidly misunderstood. I know I do not want to be married, but I wouldn't kill anyone. :wacko:

I believe it was The Scar who killed Joe's mother. I do not think there is any room for doubt about that. Yet, The Scar is supposidly misunderstood. I know I do not want to be married, but I wouldn't kill anyone. :wacko:

Yeah...neither would I...but do you think that either you or I would go around trying to build nuclear warheads?? :whistle:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..