Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 31

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may just be pulling at thin air, but is there any reason cj chose to use what and not who? :huh:

He is evil, perhaps even moreso than Shadowgod. There is probably going to be a devious revelation about the woman's demise. :(

:off: Just thought I would share...

My grandparents were visiting today. My grandpa doesn't really understand new technology, but he tries and we love him for it! His latest atempt at using the lingo associated with computers...

gpa: What are you doing?

jess: Just playing around on the computer.

gpa: Are you sponging the intercom?

jess: (fit of giggles)

After recovering I asked him about it, and we figured out he was asking if I was surfing the internet. He knew there was something associated with the ocean, and has always thought that the internet was called the intercom.

Yeah for grandpa! :lol:

Jess, that was a funny story. Now I would like to ask if anyone thinks Joe is going to face the possibility of death. The Scar thinks he is weak and obviously had his mother offed for being "weak".

Great chapter! I finaly found a moment to post something about it (It's Saturday).

The makeover was an interesting developement. It seems like a twist on an old theme: straight guy gets to make over a gay guy. :blink:

Now how to get Eric to do a guy?.......hmmmm........we could try a certain alcoholic Mexican love potion.

As for there being cliff hangers, HELL YEAH. CJ writes clifhangers so often I think most of us are desensatized to the not so evil ones. The ones we notice are more like extra-evil-goat-cliffhangers on steroids. I think they deserve their own name. Something like 'goat-hangers'. That's partly to distinguish then from regular cliffhanger and partly because of people's reactions to them. :P

btw, please forgive the all lower case, i'm still typing one handed due to the injury.

I may just be pulling at thin air, but is there any reason cj chose to use what and not who? :huh:

I can't answer that, but chapter 33 will. :)

it's his habit to mislead us poor innocent readers... :whistle:

who, me? 0:)

jessiflash, beware, they are going to try and dell you all sorts of things about poor, quiet, innocent me. don't believe them. 0:)

He is evil, perhaps even moreso than Shadowgod. There is probably going to be a devious revelation about the woman's demise. :(

i'm not evil... showdowgod, well, he's clearly evil, no possible arguments there.

Great chapter! I finaly found a moment to post something about it (It's Saturday).

The makeover was an interesting developement. It seems like a twist on an old theme: straight guy gets to make over a gay guy. :blink:

Now how to get Eric to do a guy?.......hmmmm........we could try a certain alcoholic Mexican love potion.

As for there being cliff hangers, HELL YEAH. CJ writes clifhangers so often I think most of us are desensatized to the not so evil ones. The ones we notice are more like extra-evil-goat-cliffhangers on steroids. I think they deserve their own name. Something like 'goat-hangers'. That's partly to distinguish then from regular cliffhanger and partly because of people's reactions to them. :P

ack, cliffhangers? or, worse, goathangers? oh no! surely i couldn't do that? if they are there, it must be shadowgod sneaking them in during the beta again. or possibly graeme. he's known to use cliffhangers, and he's evil, so it could be him....

eric and jerry are just sitting down for a friendly drink. and the end of the chapter shows things going well. surely thats not a cliffhanger... and then of course the photo of brandon and chase... who knows, maybe the tourist will keep it as a personal memento, never sharing it?

come on, a friendly drink between pals and a snapshot on the beach aren't a cliffhanger... or a goathanger. :P

oh, btw, as for eric, tequila, and guys, what is 18 plus 18 minus 2?

the answer will be obvious, sooner or later. 0:)

eric and jerry are just sitting down for a friendly drink. and the end of the chapter shows things going well. surely thats not a cliffhanger...

Oh please! How goatible do you think we are?

and then of course the photo of brandon and chase... who knows, maybe the tourist will keep it as a personal memento, never sharing it?

Seems reasonable on the surface. But then we know how the goat can be!

oh, btw, as for eric, tequila, and guys, what is 18 plus 18 minus 2?

the answer will be obvious, sooner or later. 0:)

We've got to wait until Chapter 34 to find out what happens? Damn, if that's not a cliffhanger then you're not a goat. And we all know you're a goat!

ack, cliffhangers? or, worse, goathangers? oh no! surely i couldn't do that? if they are there, it must be shadowgod sneaking them in during the beta again. or possibly graeme. he's known to use cliffhangers, and he's evil, so it could be him....

Need I remind you that what beta readers suggests has to be either approved or disapproved by the author? If there are evil cliffhangers in your chapters, you are the one to blame. Besides, I think you concoct the evil cliffhangers all by yourself. What will it take to get you to admit that you are the greatest architect of evil cliffhangers on this site? B)

Need I remind you that what beta readers suggests has to be either approved or disapproved by the author? If there are evil cliffhangers in your chapters, you are the one to blame. Besides, I think you concoct the evil cliffhangers all by yourself. What will it take to get you to admit that you are the greatest architect of evil cliffhangers on this site? B)

Tiger...

many have tired, ALL have failed.

It's just a fluke of the goat, perhaps because he is a Mountain goat prone to living on cliffs he just fails to recognize them in his own backyard

Tiger...

many have tired, ALL have failed.

It's just a fluke of the goat, perhaps because he is a Mountain goat prone to living on cliffs he just fails to recognize them in his own backyard

Maybe we'll actually have to start the fire for the goat roasting. Then maybe he will make admit it. :mace:

confessions under duress only make us the monster.

Case study/s

Spanish inquisition

Salem Witch Hunt

etc...

honestly, The goat will always claim to never use a cliffhanger. We know different. would you deny a child his imaginary friend? especially if no harm is caused? I say leave the goat to his delusions. Its only when the hysteria spreads is there cause for concern.

Steve

• Site Moderator
honestly, The goat will always claim to never use a cliffhanger. We know different. would you deny a child his imaginary friend? especially if no harm is caused? I say leave the goat to his delusions. Its only when the hysteria spreads is there cause for concern.

Steve

Maybe the goat has another name for them, we just haven't found it yet. :(

Maybe the goat has another name for them, we just haven't found it yet. :(

I think he has two definitions for lurker. One has to do with forums while the other has to do with his alternative name for the above mentioned. :P

Shall we vote on an alternative?

I don't really like any of the listed synonyms. Noe of them is quite the same as "cliffhanger". If I was forced to make a choice it would be "white knuckle", as in what you get if you hang on a cliff long enough.

I thought you would. I think we all do. :D

Regardless of what synonym we choose for a cliffhanger The Goat will still deny writing them.

He'll continue to blame his beta-readers and editors.

Maybe his team should go on strike and then see what excuse The Goat will be able to come up with! :devil:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..