Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 31

Regardless of what synonym we choose for a cliffhanger The Goat will still deny writing them.

He'll continue to blame his beta-readers and editors.

Maybe his team should go on strike and then see what excuse The Goat will be able to come up with! :devil:

He should admit it, but he doesn't. I have admitted to using one evil cliffhanger. That is all for now. I don't even think he can do that. :wacko:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm convinced he thinks it's all part of his marketing/public relations campaign. As if he really needs one. :rolleyes:

You may be right about that. He must think there's something wrong with evil cliffhangers, yet he is addicted to them. :P

:lmao:

honestly, The goat will always claim to never use a cliffhanger. We know different. would you deny a child his imaginary friend? especially if no harm is caused? I say leave the goat to his delusions. Its only when the hysteria spreads is there cause for concern.

Steve

Now, now, oh evil one, that's not quite true... It is entirely possible that before LTMP is over, I might admit to a little cliffie in it.

BTW, I've gotta say, "The Devil made me do it". Yep, it's Shadowgod's fault. :P

Maybe the goat has another name for them, we just haven't found it yet. :(

I have been known to admit to, on rare occasion, and ever-so-slightly tense chapter ending. :)

I think the last one was on Christmas Eve, LTMP 19.

He should admit it, but he doesn't. I have admitted to using one evil cliffhanger. That is all for now. I don't even think he can do that. :wacko:

Tim, you're wrong! I most certainly can do that! In fact, I'll do so now: I do hereby admit that Tim used an evil cliffhanger!

:P

Regardless of what synonym we choose for a cliffhanger The Goat will still deny writing them.

He'll continue to blame his beta-readers and editors.

Maybe his team should go on strike and then see what excuse The Goat will be able to come up with! :devil:

Uhoh! Don't give them ideas! :sheep:

CJ :)

Tim, you're wrong! I most certainly can do that! In fact, I'll do so now: I do hereby admit that Tim used an evil cliffhanger!

:P

I know I did. You have used more evil cliffhangers than I count count on all 8 fingers and 2 thumbs. I have only used one, and you were my inspiration for using an evil cliffhanger. :worship:

I know I did. You have used more evil cliffhangers than I count count on all 8 fingers and 2 thumbs. I have only used one, and you were my inspiration for using an evil cliffhanger. :worship:

But everyone knows I never use cliffhangers? :blink:

Sacha? Help!!!

Sacha? Help!!!

well there was that one span of several hours where you put a cliff in eash of your 5881 posts at the time :D

Okay... I made you do it, you still did it though

ACK!!! two weeks!

Sacha? Help!!!

Call them whatever you want. You do write stories that leave the reader wondering WTH is gonna happen next! poke-poke.gif

I'm sure Sacha and Jason are too busy trying to find new ways of getting caught in the act to help you out of this mess you created for yourself. evil-smirk.gif

well there was that one span of several hours where you put a cliff in eash of your 5881 posts at the time :D

Okay... I made you do it, you still did it though

ACK!!! two weeks!

Yes, it was you who made me do it, so as I have said all along, the devil made me do it! :P

And yes, two weeks until the you-know-what. B)

Call them whatever you want. You do write stories that leave the reader wondering WTH is gonna happen next! poke-poke.gif

I'm sure Sacha and Jason are too busy trying to find new ways of getting caught in the act to help you out of this mess you created for yourself. evil-smirk.gif

Lol... But Gary, in an action/adventure story, there are always little uncertanties (such as rouge nuclear projects) hanging over the

thread. It's not as if I'm using nuclear-powered cliffhangers. :nuke:

CJ :)

Harumph. You need to update your signature Lord Goatamort! Poor Brandon and Chase. Eric is gonna catch hell for what he's done to them!

ADDED1: Thank you!

Edited by GaryInMiami

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..