Leaving It All Behind

Leaving It All Behind by Rose Strailo

Author's Disclaimer: A story about a personal experience. A girl decides she needs to end it all and does so. Contains suicide, mentions of rape and drugs. You have been warned.

This made my eyes watery. Wow!!! I don't have words to describe it. Rarely do I find such a powerful piece of writing. The emotions..they came out so well in the story, it was as if I was the one in place of the narrator.

Dark, sad, depressing, yet a beautiful piece of writing.

A must read if you have a likeness for emotional stories.

:worship:

BeaStKid :devil:

Leaving It All Behind by Rose Strailo

Author's Disclaimer: A story about a personal experience. A girl decides she needs to end it all and does so. Contains suicide, mentions of rape and drugs. You have been warned.

This made my eyes watery. Wow!!! I don't have words to describe it. Rarely do I find such a powerful piece of writing. The emotions..they came out so well in the story, it was as if I was the one in place of the narrator.

Dark, sad, depressing, yet a beautiful piece of writing.

A must read if you have a likeness for emotional stories.

:worship:

BeaStKid :devil:

Agreed, though it is a very heavy story. It's a must read

Agreed, though it is a very heavy story. It's a must read

It is a heavy story and touches upon a lot of issues. Suicide and meeting on the internet, as well as woman-woman rape, homosexuality, being shunned, coming out, loneliness. It seems everything was in there.

I think it was quite amazing that you conveyed so much thought and emotion in a relatively short piece. It was thought-provoking and made you feel all in a one-shot.

Great work, Rose.

Oh wow. I'm going to blush for the next hour now. Thank you all. I'm glad that I was able to do what I originally set out to do with this story.

As I wrote it, I ended up going through a box of tissues. So it hit hard for me to since it's bringing up memories that I had buried so long ago.

I thank everyone who has reviewed or replied in this thread. It is always nice to see what others think. Again, thank you for your time and words.