Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play: Chapter 32

I still think there's something off about Helen. She seems rather harsh at times. I also wonder if she really doesn't know about how Jerry really is. What if she knows everything? I still think there is a possibility that she is part of the conspiracy. I may be wrong, but I'll find out for sure when the story reaches its conclusion. :)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know that Gabe was skimming money, and to this day I believe that it was for J/S's activities.

CJ never mentioned how much money Gabe was skimming. The money seems to have been that which was intended to house and feed the roadies. That might be a significant amount of money to Gabe, but I'm sure it amounts to nothing in terms of the kind of money J/S needs.

Maybe the investment fund is all a ruse for actually the "Jerry takes over the world fund"

There is no investment fund. Helen told Brandon that each of the guys puts most of their money into investment funds and expected Brandon to do the same.

I don't care how successful Instinct is, fact remains this is their sophomore album. To put it bluntly, they are not that successful. You forget Instinct gets their share after the record company, after promoters, and after venues.

Shadowgod is right up to a point. The only real money a band like Instinct makes is what they earn from being on the road.

Edited by GaryInMiami
I still think there's something off about Helen. She seems rather harsh at times. I also wonder if she really doesn't know about how Jerry really is. What if she knows everything? I still think there is a possibility that she is part of the conspiracy. I may be wrong, but I'll find out for sure when the story reaches its conclusion. :)

<_< ..........If she is part of a conspiracy, where is it? She gave money to J/S for his charitable work :( and yet J/S is going to use for a down payment on Helen's demise?? So what part does she play in what conspiracy??

<_< ..........If she is part of a conspiracy, where is it? She gave money to J/S for his charitable work :( and yet J/S is going to use for a down payment on Helen's demise?? So what part does she play in what conspiracy??

Bingo...my thoughts exactly...

I still think Helen's being framed.... ;) Only a formal declaration of IHH is left... (I HATE HELEN)

IMO none! She's just a bitch woman who got lucky and snagged a lucrative contract with a fairly successful band.

Only a formal declaration of IHH is left... (I HATE HELEN)

May I be a member please?

Edited by GaryInMiami
I am not starting that club... :P

<_< .........As I stated earlier in this thread, she is exactly what Instinct needs, bitch or not. She knows how to publicize the group, shields them from papparrazi, with characters like Eric running around they need a strong hand.

I don't know about a conspiracy. And I honestly haven't made my mind up about Helen.

But, Helen may knowingly give money to help out J/S with his evil plot. At the same time J/S views Helen as a means to an end: the movement of the bombs. When that is accomplished why is there any reason to keep Helen around? He could be using her to accomplish a goal and then plan to kill her once that goal is complete, just like Vladdimir.

I don't know about a conspiracy. And I honestly haven't made my mind up about Helen.

But, Helen may knowingly give money to help out J/S with his evil plot. At the same time J/S views Helen as a means to an end: the movement of the bombs. When that is accomplished why is there any reason to keep Helen around? He could be using her to accomplish a goal and then plan to kill her once that goal is complete, just like Vladdimir.

B) ........Still doesn't make sense to me, if nothing else she has bought hook line & sinker Jerry's charitable works. And yes, J/S is using them.

At the same time J/S views Helen as a means to an end: the movement of the bombs.

Respectfully, what role does Helen have when it comes to moving the bombs? None. She manages the band, not their equipment! The equipment used to be the responsibility of someone who is now dead!

Exactly. That is not typical management behavior. What does a manager care how much money their charge spends? As long as the money keeps rolling and they still receive thirty percent they could care less. Helen at least displays the forethought to keep the guys financially stable, even after the fickle entertainment industry is done with them.

A good manager will care quite a lot about his/her clients' financial welfare. Smart entertainers will have a professional investment manager handle their money rather than their performance manager and the manager should be totally in favor of that. It wouldn't reflect well on a manager whose clients are "established" performers (i.e. no longer very popular) and broke at age thirty.

A good manager will care quite a lot about his/her clients' financial welfare. Smart entertainers will have a professional investment manager handle their money rather than their performance manager and the manager should be totally in favor of that. It wouldn't reflect well on a manager whose clients are "established" performers (i.e. no longer very popular) and broke at age thirty.

B) ........I wonder what role Barbra has in this, seems she is frequently on the net, maybe she is moving the bands money for them.

At the same time J/S views Helen as a means to an end: the movement of the bombs.

Respectfully, what role does Helen have when it comes to moving the bombs? None. She manages the band, not their equipment! The equipment used to be the responsibility of someone who is now dead! :)

<_< .........As I stated earlier in this thread, she is exactly what Instinct needs, bitch or not. She knows how to publicize the group, shields them from papparrazi, with characters like Eric running around they need a strong hand.

Due to Helen's wonderful abilities to protect the band from paparazzi they now have photos of them sneaking around J/S's trailer wherein lies a dead body and some speakers-cum-bomb cases. And while technically not paparazzi there's that photo of Brandon and Chase holding hands on the beach. ;)

Edited by GaryInMiami
Respectfully, what role does Helen have when it comes to moving the bombs? None. She manages the band, not their equipment! The equipment used to be the responsibility of someone who is now dead! :)

Due to Helen's wonderful abilities to protect the band from paparazzi they now have photos of them sneaking around J/S's trailer wherein lies a dead body and some speakers-cum-bomb cases. And while technically not paparazzi there's that photo of Brandon and Chase holding hands on the beach. ;)

B) ........Hey, she did all she could...Eric leads them to their own demise...and Chase & Brandon, well boys just wanta be boys!~!

Edited by Benji

Well, she can't be everywhere...

What role does she have in moving the bands equipment? Thats easy shes hires the company that does so.

As for knowingly giving money to Jerry for his evil plot... Well that was a ridiculous statement. She was giving money to help Jerry's Kids ( Jerry Lewis should be outraged, probably is and calling us all sorts of colorful names while he thinks the camera is off ) Therefore, she did not knowingly give Jerry money to aide in his evil plot.

Yeah she is a manager, so thats 1 strike. She can be pushy and forceful, that isn't her fault, she is, after all, a woman. Is that her only trespass?

My Point exactly mike. She could give a care less about where they are in thirty years. She could only care about what she can reap from the harvest before it runs out. She is obviously thinking further down the road then just her own gain. She is highly commendable in that regard.

In fact i think she does a damn good job of managing the bad. What was her harshest restriction, making sure that bars knew not to serve tequila to Eric in advance? Geesh cry me a river, she could be like another character who just took the money and gave it to someone else. Beyond that what? wanting them to make sure Gunter was with them whenever they were running around the city?

hardly any of these qualify her as the name you guys keep putting a strike-through across. Honestly, if I were in Instincts shoes, I'd WANT Helen looking after my interests.

B) ........There lies the problem, with everyone complaining about Helen, when she gives the "freedom", the band screws it up. Not her!!

What role does she have in moving the bands equipment? Thats easy shes hires the company that does so.

I could have sworn it was the boy's father who hired J/S and was involved in a few other business relationships with him. That's based on what J/S stated in Chapter 8 when he first met the boys after J/S helped expose Gabe's embezzling.

she is, after all, a woman. Is that her only trespass?

Isn't that enough? :P

I could have sworn it was the boy's father who hired J/S and was involved in a few other business relationships with him. That's based on what J/S stated in Chapter 8 when he first met the boys after J/S helped expose Gabe's embezzling.

Isn't that enough? :P

Ahh yes, when the boys father was their manager, thanks for helping prove my point Gary :2thumbs: . However, Helen still retained Jerry after the misfortune with Joe came to light.

Okay, She seems to be a bad judge of character, but I'm sure we have all been in the same boat as well. ( the bad judge of character boat, not the retain a national arms dealer boat.)

Ahh yes, when the boys father was their manager, thanks for helping prove my point Gary :2thumbs: . However, Helen still retained Jerry after the misfortune with Joe came to light.

Okay, She seems to be a bad judge of character, but I'm sure we have all been in the same boat as well. ( the bad judge of character boat, not the retain a national arms dealer boat.)

B) .........I'm wonderring if the "father" will make an apperance in coming chapters. Was he also involved with the shipping business?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..