Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play: Chapter 32

He most certainly does have a good cover. Unfortunately, I think that is only a part of his plan that involves Instinct. I think things may be getting far worse before they get better.

especially with Eric nosing around...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator
Puh-Leeze!

I agree, Jan... Instinct has just come out with two albums and is not that famous to attract that much of money, the kind of money J/S needs.

I think the only reason J/S wants the Instinct to be knocked off is that they were/would be the couriers. That is all..

B) ......Exactly, it is all about the bands equipment

Before the picture issue, I don't think there was much need to kill the guys. But now, IF the container gets searched by Customs and the boys are questioned about it, their first thoughts will go to J/S. The boys unforeseen recent activities I think is what has J/S worried.

Before the picture issue, I don't think there was much need to kill the guys. But now, IF the container gets searched by Customs and the boys are questioned about it, their first thoughts will go to J/S. The boys unforeseen recent activities I think is what has J/S worried.

:( ...........Maybe J/S is the one who needs to be worried!!

• Site Moderator
:( ...........Maybe J/S is the one who needs to be worried!!

I think he already is.

Eric does have a penchant for perilous situations. He was close to losing his life as I recall...

But he had already given the contract to Mario way before this incident... :unsure:

But he had already given the contract to Mario way before this incident... :unsure:

I don't think he said specifically who the contract was for, did he? I would probably have to re-read to find it unless someone can post a quote, but I do not have time or patience for such a venture.

I don't think he said specifically who the contract was for, did he? I would probably have to re-read to find it unless someone can post a quote, but I do not have time or patience for such a venture.

he didn't specifically mention it...but the way J/S reacted to the donation by Helen makes it pretty clear... :P

Indeed...nothing is for sure when he's around.... :P

He does like to keep us guessing. That's for sure. He probably sometimes just comes around to see what where saying and laughs really loudly. :lol:

He does like to keep us guessing. That's for sure. He probably sometimes just comes around to see what where saying and laughs really loudly. :lol:

B) ...............I've heard that strange bleating laugh of his....

There was little The Scar disliked more than security risks, and the man sitting beside him had become one due to his knowledge of the Kryton switches. However, as in so many things, there was a need to balance risk with practicality. It was simply a risk he had little choice but to take, for the moment, because he needed Mario
Edited by GaryInMiami
This was way before Eric or anyone else connected to Instinct had done anything to pose a security risk to J/S. And yet he's already apparently planning to have them killed. Why?

However, an associate of mine has some ideas on how it can be done.

B) ..........Then there's the other question of who this associate is, and why would he have ideas?? Could some greedy person be looking to cash in on the estate of the late great Instinct. Lump anyone??

However, an associate of mine has some ideas on how it can be done.

B) ..........Then there's the other question of who this associate is, and why would he have ideas?? Could some greedy person be looking to cash in on the estate of the late great Instinct. Lump anyone??

In the real world Lump wouldn't have any legal claim to the estate of Instinct. I'm not even sure if the term estate would be legally accurate. He was an employee of the band. It was the boy's parents who owned the rights to Instinct until those rights were signed away to the three brothers. The estates of the individual band members with an equity stake would, in the absence of a will stating otherwise, go to the immediate family. I think even at this point Brandon is no more than an employee with no legal claim to any assets of Instinct other than whatever he might be owed for what he's already done.

It would be nice if scoopny would offer some comments on the legalities involved here.

Edited by GaryInMiami
In the real world Lump wouldn't have any legal claim to the estate of Instinct. I'm not even sure if the term estate would be legally accurate. He was an employee of the band. It was the boy's parents who owned the rights to Instinct until those rights were signed away to the three brothers. The estates of the individual band members with an equity stake would, in the absence of a will stating otherwise, go to the immediate family. I think even at this point Brandon is no more than an employee with no legal claim to any assets of Instinct other than whatever he might be owed for what he's already done.

It would be nice if scoopny would offer some comments on the legalities involved here.

B) ..........Yet I wonder, if the legalities were resolved at all? Lump may have been fired, but I don't remember any new contracts being drawn (except Brandons name change) when he came onboard, do you?

B) ..........Yet I wonder, if the legalities were resolved at all? Lump may have been fired, but I don't remember any new contracts being drawn (except Brandons name change) when he came onboard, do you?
Lacy brought in the paperwork, and Brandon found himself looking at stacks of contracts, including one making Helen his manager, and others making him an equal partner in Instinct.

Looks like he does have an equity stake in Instinct!

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I guess I'll have to wait for an answer until you wake up. Sleep well my friend!

What I am saying is that wouldn't Helen have taken care of that when she got rid of Lump on the band's request...I mean she did get Brandon's paperwork done all by herself, without even him asking for it...She is quite intelligent when it comes to legality, I think...

I guess I am not making sense...I must go to sleep.

Looks like he does have an equity stake in Instinct!

Lacy brought in the paperwork, and Brandon found himself looking at stacks of contracts, including one making Helen his manager, and others making him an equal partner in Instinct.

:wacko: .........You know, I'm gonna have to stop reading so many stories at once, I remember that now...but only remembered the name change earlier.

• Site Moderator

Jon, Eric, and Chase's dad could be that associate the J/S mentions. After all, it was Jerry who convinced him to sign things over to the boy's and relinquish all rights to Instinct. Brandon's dad would get his share.

Jon, Eric, and Chase's dad could be that associate the J/S mentions. After all, it was Jerry who convinced him to sign things over to the boy's and relinquish all rights to Instinct. Brandon's dad would get his share.

Wow, is The Goat capable of being so cold and cruel?

If so that would suggest one of two things. The father so greedy he'd kill his own sons for money. Or he's a worse homophobe than Lump and would let his anger guide him toward killing all his kids to strike back at the one gay son.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..