Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play: Chapter 32

B) ......Well make sure you go by route of Arizonia, you will probably see a mountain goat on the side of a cliff.

Benji! Don't you know by now? A goat would never have anything to do with a cliff! :P

Agreed, the last time I had my talons in him, he nearly got my tail feathers.

Now Jan, why would you want to harm sweet, innocent me? 0:)

Wildone, that was a great post! I can't comment on any of it or the Echidna will get me, but it's really googd. :)

And Your Shadowyness, I can't imagine why you would be concerned when Jerry is around the band? They just hang out, have a good time, drink a little tequila, and relax! Jerry especially need to relax; he's so darn tense! :)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator
Benji! Don't you know by now? A goat would never have anything to do with a cliff! :P

Now Jan, why would you want to harm sweet, innocent me? 0:)

Remember that video where I rescued from that cliff? You nearly got my tail feathers when you lost your sunglasses.

• 2 weeks later...
B) ........Yeah! I can see that coming, good 'ole quiet Lump to the rescue, but what does he know??

I could see that happening. Getting rid of scar sooner will be good :P

Hmm Lump and Wildie? course I think wildie should get a better guy or maybe he'ld help him wth his addiction.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..