:stupid: well how's everybody doing? what's going on in your lives. and more importantly: watch'all been reading on this looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooong absence of our favourite author?

Peace & pancakes pups

Well, so much has been going on in this Beast's life that if I started writing, I'll probably end in the next decade... :P

As to what I have been reading?

dkstories

Shadowgod

TL the Writing Tiger

Rose Strailo

C James

These guys (and gal) keep me quite busy... I may have missed a few authors, but don't worry...it's 1.30 am here and I am too pooped to even poop... :P

:stupid: well how's everybody doing? what's going on in your lives. and more importantly: watch'all been reading on this looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooong absence of our favourite author?

Peace & pancakes pups

Long time no post King :D .

I just did a check on dates and I'm shocked to realize that it's going on 9 months since Dom last posted a chapter! I can no longer taste the fruit punch from Owen's kiss :lol: .

Oh well, here's hoping that Dom comes back in June, leaving his hiatus to just 1 year.

Take Care,

Vic