[Shadowgod] Dreams & Clipped Wings 5: When Worlds Collide

• Site Moderator
B) .......Well Eric#1 (EVIL) :evil: is still alive, I think the goat likes his Erics, so I suspect they will survive. Scar maybe the first evil character the goat kills off, with the exception of the Piedmont Sheriff and deputies (evil group) that were killed I can't think of any other evil characters (Blackheart is still alive) that have been killed!!

It was the evil Eric that shot the Sheriff.

Jan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the evil Eric that shot the Sheriff.

Jan

:( .....Yeah and as calmly and without anymore remorse than you or I would at swatting down a fly. But did he shoot the Deputies? :whistle:

Edited by Benji

Well, Eric in FTL did some, um, questionable things. However, this is actually an on-topic post, becuase I'm proud to announce that I've decided to agree to His Shadowyness' requests; Eric may be appearing in coming chapters of DnCW! :)

Umm, that was Eric Williams you wanted, right, Steve? 0:)

Hrmmm, what will happen with Cody? There's that dizzying CLIFFHANGER His Shadowyness left us with at the end of Ch 5...

(BTW: I'll have to say this... I took mercy when I posted LTMP 37, and posted the next chapter 48 hours later, so as not to leave ya'll in suspense, BUT, his Shadowyness has left us hanging with DnCW 5 since April 8th... See? I told ya he's evil...)

And also, there are some more subtle developments... WHY was Joe needing to use Cody's computer, and more important, what will he find? I still think that has something to do with the cliffhanger...

OR: What if he finds Cody's craigslist stuff, BUT, that's not what he's upset about.. Maybe he found Julie in there too?

I have a hunch that the you-know-what is about to hit the air-impeller.

Well, Eric in FTL did some, um, questionable things. However, this is actually an on-topic post, becuase I'm proud to announce that I've decided to agree to His Shadowyness' requests; Eric may be appearing in coming chapters of DnCW! :)

Umm, that was Eric Williams you wanted, right, Steve? 0:)

B) ...........Hope he hasn't bitten off more than he can chew! :D

And also, there are some more subtle developments... WHY was Joe needing to use Cody's computer, and more important, what will he find? I still think that has something to do with the cliffhanger...

OR: What if he finds Cody's craigslist stuff, BUT, that's not what he's upset about.. Maybe he found Julie in there too?

I have a hunch that the you-know-what is about to hit the air-impeller.

CJ, always causing trouble, eh? :P Steve's already said that he's not going to do much with this cliffy, because he realized after the fact that it's too early for them to get together. Okay, maybe that's not exactly what he said... but still, you're riling us all up over nothing, I bet.

CJ, always causing trouble, eh? :P Steve's already said that he's not going to do much with this cliffy, because he realized after the fact that it's too early for them to get together. Okay, maybe that's not exactly what he said... but still, you're riling us all up over nothing, I bet.

Who? Me? Causing trouble? Would I do such a thing as that? 0:)

Hrmmm, it may be early for them to get together, but to me this EVIL CLIFFHANGER seemed more like trouble brewing for Cody in some way.

As for His Shadowyness not doing much with this cliffie.. Let me let you in on a little secret; He's the Master of Misdirection, and not above throwing a few red herrings about in his forum. :boy:

• Site Administrator

Hmm, interesting wording. To bad you didn't let Steve use Eric in future chapters.

As for His Shadowyness not doing much with this cliffie.. Let me let you in on a little secret; He's the Master of Misdirection, and not above throwing a few red herrings about in his forum. :boy:

I'm sooo confused :blink: who is the teacher and who is the student?

Hmm, interesting wording. To bad you didn't let Steve use Eric in future chapters.

I'm sooo confused :blink: who is the teacher and who is the student?

Well, CJ is older. Therefore, he is the teacher. As for the Master of Misdirection, there are three viable choices: C James, dkstories, and Shadowgod. :)

He's done it some of his other stories as well. He ends a chapter one way and starts the next one totally different.

I might have to try that some time. :)

• Site Administrator

So Cody has received an extra $1000 from Eric, plus the pay for the two days work.

Assuming that Steve is going to write this extra cash into his storyline, what exactly do you think Cody will do with this money? I know I suggested he was going to pay for some outstanding bills that Joe found out about online on Cody's computer, but realistically what do you think he'll do with the money?

Maybe buy a lifetime membership at Craigslist? :o

Is a trip to Vegas in the works?? :P

Or maybe save the money so he can fly to Dallas for the GA get together since he had such a blast at last years one in SF? :D

What do you think?

So Cody has received an extra $1000 from Eric, plus the pay for the two days work.

Assuming that Steve is going to write this extra cash into his storyline, what exactly do you think Cody will do with this money? I know I suggested he was going to pay for some outstanding bills that Joe found out about online on Cody's computer, but realistically what do you think he'll do with the money?

Or maybe save the money so he can fly to Dallas for the GA get together since he had such a blast at last years one in SF? :D

What do you think?

B) .......I vote with the trip to Dallas!

What do you think?

My guess, knowing His Shadowynesses EVIL ways, is that he will twist Eric's gift to some EVIL scenario. We know he's horribly cruel to his characters.

The Cody Liberation Front needs to keep a watchful eye on this situation, and veto any malevolent developments!

My guess, knowing His Shadowynesses EVIL ways, is that he will twist Eric's gift to some EVIL scenario. We know he's horribly cruel to his characters.

The Cody Liberation Front needs to keep a watchful eye on this situation, and veto any malevolent developments!

Veto? who says the Cody Liberation font has that much sway? :P

Furthermore, why would i twist things into some evil scenario? It not like Eric's bonus is going to stop that 9.5.... oops need to stop there :devil:

:boy: steve

Furthermore, why would i twist things into some evil scenario? It not like Eric's bonus is going to stop that 9.5.... oops need to stop there :devil:

:o Going to cut some of his money?, bad bad boy.

Ahh, but the Cody Liberation Front will do what it must to save Cody from your Dark Designs!

Poor Cody, haunted by a Dark Deity... Can't you let him be safe and happy?? You've already put his life in grave danger once, which is one too many times!!

• Site Administrator
Ahh, but the Cody Liberation Front will do what it must to save Cody from your Dark Designs!

Poor Cody, haunted by a Dark Deity... Can't you let him be safe and happy?? You've already put his life in grave danger once, which is one too many times!!

I'm a little confused, the only Dark Deity is a stuffed mounted head in the bagel shop that I'm aware of :lol: . So far that seems to be the only thing that has bothered him.

Can you refresh my memory, where in the story was Cody's life in grave danger? All I can find was what you wrote into When World's Collide when he met The Scar. I believe Steve just wrote of an encounter on the loading dock, it was yourself that made J/S think he was a threat and considered killing him.

Can you refresh my memory, where in the story was Cody's life in grave danger? All I can find was what you wrote into When World's Collide when he met The Scar.

I think the goat's storytelling abilities extend into the forums, too ^_^

Folks, CJ likes to be modest about how much evil pours into his stories. Let us not forget that until recently, the King of Evil Cliffhangers never owned up to using cliffhangers. To the day he still tries to say that he is undeserving of a title that all others (besides Sacha) agrees that he should have. I suspect that CJ will maintain the title for 2008. :)

Folks, CJ likes to be modest about how much evil pours into his stories. Let us not forget that until recently, the King of Evil Cliffhangers never owned up to using cliffhangers. To the day he still tries to say that he is undeserving of a title that all others (besides Sacha) agrees that he should have. I suspect that CJ will maintain the title for 2008. :)

Now, now, I already pointed out that it was Shadowgod's cliffhanging throne that gave me virtigo and compelled me to write a cliffhanger. I merely propose that we would all be happier if Shadowgod was returned to his rightful place.

BTW, speaking of His Shadowyness, I'm sure we have all noticed his absence. I do know the reason behind it, but I'm afraid I can't share it publically. Suffice it to say, I feel that with luck, and a good lawyer, he should be bailed out and back with us in a couple of days.

:ph34r:

BTW, speaking of His Shadowyness, I'm sure we have all noticed his absence. I do know the reason behind it, but I'm afraid I can't share it publically. Suffice it to say, I fell that with luck, and a good lawyer, he should be back with us in a couple of days.

WHAT?!?! :blink: