[Shadowgod] Dreams & Clipped Wings 5: When Worlds Collide

Now, now, I already pointed out that it was Shadowgod's cliffhanging throne that gave me virtigo and compelled me to write a cliffhanger. I merely propose that we would all be happier if Shadowgod was returned to his rightful place.

BTW, speaking of His Shadowyness, I'm sure we have all noticed his absence. I do know the reason behind it, but I'm afraid I can't share it publically. Suffice it to say, I feel that with luck, and a good lawyer, he should be bailed out and back with us in a couple of days.

You have got to be kidding. I doubt he would do anything bad enough that he would go to jail! You won that title long before you created the most evil cliffhanger of all time (at least for the sake of GA), in Chapter 37. You are, in fact, the one who tried to talk Shadowgod into including an evil cliffhanger fairly recently. So I think it is rather dubious for you to suggest that he is the one influencing you when the opposite being true is much more likely!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
BTW, speaking of His Shadowyness, I'm sure we have all noticed his absence. I do know the reason behind it, but I'm afraid I can't share it publically. Suffice it to say, I feel that with luck, and a good lawyer, he should be bailed out and back with us in a couple of days.

:ph34r:

Having no personal insight to this, I must ROFLMAO!!

CJ, have you stooped to the level of accusing Shadowgod of being a criminal. After all, if any criminal acts occurred it could be said that you stole his crown :D (please note that I personally do not believe he had any crown to be stolen, but I'll play with the goat on this one).

I would imagine Shadowgod has taken a long weekend and CJ probably knowing he is unable to speak up, has chosen this time to spread malicious rumours and lies about him. Proving only what an evil and cruel goat he truly is :devil: . I would never do something like this myself 0:) .

Shame CJ, Shame.

Steve B)

You have got to be kidding. I doubt he would do anything bad enough that he would go to jail! You won that title long before you created the most evil cliffhanger of all time (at least for the sake of GA), in Chapter 37. You are, in fact, the one who tried to talk Shadowgod into including an evil cliffhanger fairly recently. So I think it is rather dubious for you to suggest that he is the one influencing you when the opposite being true is much more likely!

But until LTMP 37, it was said, very, very often, that I never used cliffhangers. So therefor, what caused this change? It must be my unwilling and unjust occupancy of Shadowgod's cliffhanging throne. I'm telling ya, it's giving me vertigo! It teeters on the very edge of soaring, dizzying, malevolent precipices! All I seek to do is to return Shadowgod to his rightful place... in fact, wouldn't that be a nice "getting out" present for him, for when he's released?

Having no personal insight to this, I must ROFLMAO!!

CJ, have you stooped to the level of accusing Shadowgod of being a criminal. After all, if any criminal acts occurred it could be said that you stole his crown :D (please note that I personally do not believe he had any crown to be stolen, but I'll play with the goat on this one).

I would imagine Shadowgod has taken a long weekend and CJ probably knowing he is unable to speak up, has chosen this time to spread malicious rumours and lies about him. Proving only what an evil and cruel goat he truly is :devil: . I would never do something like this myself 0:) .

Shame CJ, Shame.

Steve B)

Steve, I'm shocked, shocked I say! I have said nothing regarding Shadowgod's whereabouts that is untrue! Granted, i can't come right out and say where he is, or what he's charged with, as that would be a violation of confidentiality, but suffice it to say I do feel he should be free again by early in the week.

CJ 0:)

But until LTMP 37, it was said, very, very often, that I never used cliffhangers. So therefor, what caused this change? It must be my unwilling and unjust occupancy of Shadowgod's cliffhanging throne. I'm telling ya, it's giving me vertigo! It teeters on the very edge of soaring, dizzying, malevolent precipices! All I seek to do is to return Shadowgod to his rightful place... in fact, wouldn't that be a nice "getting out" present for him, for when he's released?

Now now... that was NOT the first. It was just the best. Chapter 19 was definitely a great example of both an evil cliffhanger and excellent misdirection even if you and Sacha mistakenly believe that we (myself and others who agree with me) should think of it as not being an evil cliffhanger. ;)

• Site Administrator

CJ 0:)

CJ, the only person who said that very, very often was yourself. It has also been said by yourself that your a lurker and don't post often, but you can't hide the post count under your picture :P .

As far as what caused the change, it was you coming out of denial. Just look at my siggy :D , it might refresh your memory. :D

He's still not completely out of denial. I think the situation is still hopeless. :P

Me? In denial? Not true! Now, Shadowgod, he's in denial...

BTW, speaking of His Shadowyness, he should be restored to freedom Sunday or Monday, so we'll be hearing from him soon, I'm sure. :)

BTW, speaking of His Shadowyness, he should be restored to freedom Sunday or Monday, so we'll be hearing from him soon, I'm sure. :)

Good I was beginning to think I;d have to take an early trip to Cali :lol:

He's never denied using evil cliffhangers. You on the other hand only admitted it recently. I thought you were joking about jail time. :ph34r:

He's never denied using evil cliffhangers. You on the other hand only admitted it recently. I thought you were joking about jail time. :ph34r:

What? Me, Joke? Would I ever do such a thing as that? 0:)0:) 0:)

He's been locked up, for cruelty to his characters. :ph34r:

What? Me, Joke? Would I ever do such a thing as that? 0:)0:) 0:)

He's been locked up, for cruelty to his characters. :ph34r:

Well, you should be his celly. After all, you are just as cruel to your characters if not more so. :lmao:

Well, you should be his celly. After all, you are just as cruel to your characters if not more so. :lmao:

That's not true! I'm always good to my characters. Shadowgod, on the other hand, is cruel! And that's why he's been, shall we say, detained. :ph34r:

That's not true! I'm always good to my characters. Shadowgod, on the other hand, is cruel! And that's why he's been, shall we say, detained. :ph34r:

:( .......What the hell is with that bondsman, we sent the bond money??

You made us all think that the main characters were all going to die! I still wonder if it was an evil cliffhanger mixed with foreshadowing of their demise.

:( .......What the hell is with that bondsman, we sent the bond money??

Fear not! I'm happy to report that His Shadowyness has been released!

However, he's likely to be a little touchy about his visit to you-know-where, so I'm going to struggle mightily and refrain from the normal "But you look good in stripes" sort of jokes. In fact, he's likely to be in denial, so let's go easy on him. :)

You made us all think that the main characters were all going to die! I still wonder if it was an evil cliffhanger mixed with foreshadowing of their demise.

Ahh, but nothing bad happened to them! They weren't hurt! The worst injury to a main character has been a hairline fracture of a tiny ankle bone! Now, contrast this to what happened in LiS! See? Shadowgod is cruel to his characters!! No wonder they locked him up...

Fear not! I'm happy to report that His Shadowyness has been released!

However, he's likely to be a little touchy about his visit to you-know-where, so I'm going to struggle mightily and refrain from the normal "But you look good in stripes" sort of jokes. In fact, he's likely to be in denial, so let's go easy on him. :)

B).....Certain whispers have made it known that it was the Piedmont Sheriffs department, <_< I suppose you know nothing about this CJ?

Ahh, but nothing bad happened to them! They weren't hurt! The worst injury to a main character has been a hairline fracture of a tiny ankle bone! Now, contrast this to what happened in LiS! See? Shadowgod is cruel to his characters!! No wonder they locked him up...

<_<............Tigers concern for the band is understandable, while neglecting to mention a few hundred thousand Austrailians.

Edited by Benji

Nothing bad has happened to them yet. I do happen to remember some of the good guys getting hurt a lot worse in For the Love. I have read it.

I believe a character was even raped and beaten if memory serves correctly.

It seems to be only a matter of time before something bad happens that threatens their lives. I can see someone, for example, being shot by Mario. :/

As for LiS, I do remember a motorcycle accident.

However, that is nothing compared to 100,000 people dying in a nuclear explosion. :blink:

Nothing bad has happened to them yet. I do happen to remember some of the good guys getting hurt a lot worse in For the Love. I have read it.

I believe a character was even raped and beaten if memory serves correctly.

It seems to be only a matter of time before something bad happens that threatens their lives. I can see someone, for example, being shot by Mario. :/

As for LiS, I do remember a motorcycle accident.

However, that is nothing compared to 100,000 people dying in a nuclear explosion. :blink:

Ahhem! Remember Jacob smashing his hand in LiS, early in the story?

Also, please recall Matt's strange dream of watching The Destruction of Earth by an Asteroid! That could well have been a premonition, so, does the earth get destroyed on DnCW?!?!?

• Site Administrator

Um, CJ, how can you say that, talk about the kettle calling the pot black :o !!!

To my knowledge, Shadowgod (note the name used here) has never killed off one of his characters. I don't even believe he had a dead parent in the background.

Now you, you have recently killed off

Gunter

who I would argue had become a main character. The

Piedmont Sheriff

could hardly be considered a minor character. And finally, what about

Poor old Vlad

, a very major and important character in LTMP.

Shame CJ, Shame. Once again. :angry:

The evidence speaks for itself. CJ, you are much more cruel to your characters than Shadowgod is. Heck, I've had a higher death toll than he has. 0:)

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
Um, CJ, how can you say that, talk about the kettle calling the pot black :o !!!

To my knowledge, Shadowgod (note the name used here) has never killed off one of his characters. I don't even believe he had a dead parent in the background.

Now you, you have recently killed off

Gunter

who I would argue had become a main character. The

Piedmont Sheriff

could hardly be considered a minor character. And finally, what about

Poor old Vlad

, a very major and important character in LTMP.

Shame CJ, Shame. Once again. :angry:

ACK! Now, now, I will point out that you are being overly clever regarding the author's name. Shadowgod has used many names (being known by many names is, after all, one of the Devil's known traits). If we include Shadowgod, shadowgod, shdowgod, and Blackheart, then we have an utterly different situation! In Failure of the Heart, an incomplete story that eventually was re-written to become LiS, our Author, under the pen name of Bleackheart, killed Jacob.

Also, let's not forget his short stories! We have Almost Home, and Prelude to Destiny. That body count is getting rather large, I tell ya! :blink:

The evidence speaks for itself. CJ, you are much more cruel to your characters than Shadowgod is. Heck, I've had a higher death toll than he has. 0:)

Yeah, but YOU have a very large death toll! :P Shadowgod, though, has quite a large one himself. He's evil like that!

ACK! Now, now, I will point out that you are being overly clever regarding the author's name. Shadowgod has used many names (being known by many names is, after all, one of the Devil's known traits). If we include Shadowgod, shadowgod, shdowgod, and Blackheart, then we have an utterly different situation! In Failure of the Heart, an incomplete story that eventually was re-written to become LiS, our Author, under the pen name of Bleackheart, killed Jacob.

Also, let's not forget his short stories! We have Almost Home, and Prelude to Destiny. That body count is getting rather large, I tell ya! :blink:

Yeah, but YOU have a very large death toll! :P Shadowgod, though, has quite a large one himself. He's evil like that!

Very large? The confirmed deaths so far in my stories, including the winter anthology, is four. That leaves one that I cannot confirm or deny. That is still 100,000+ less than your death toll. Now when I mention a death toll, I only include innocent blood. :wacko: Anyway, Jacob was brought back to life in the re-write. Therefore, he does not count as part of a death toll.

• Site Administrator

Please excuse me for posting this here Steve, but since I figured CJ is making false accusations of a criminal manner here, I thought it would be good to clear the air.

I know CJ has been the master of misdirection, and I think that his recent accusations are just another example of that. In fact with a little research on the net I was able to find something. Although it is a fairly lengthy document, I thought I'd post at least the first page:

IN THE NINTH CIRCUIT OF THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

FOR THE STATE OF ARIZONA IN THE COUNTY OF CONCONINO

Holding a criminal term

Grand Jury sworn in on May 16, 2008

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

v.

C JAMES also known as THE GOAT

Criminal No. 666-69-999

Grand Jury Original

Counts 1 through 100,392: Murder (18 U.S.C. section 1111)

INDICTMENT

COUNT ONE THROUGH ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED NINETY TWO (Murder)

THE GRAND JURY CHARGES:

1. At times material to this indictment: Defendant had care and responsibility of created characters.

• Beginning on or about February 15, 2006, and continuing through the date of this indictment, Defendant C JAMES also known as THE GOAT was an Hosted Author on the Internet Website "GAY AUTHORS" or "GA". C JAMES had access to 5407 registered members and unknown amounts of unregistered guests, to read his creations
  • As a Hosted Author, C JAMES was entrusted with the lives and actions of several characters which were endeared by both members and guests.
  • C JAMES could control the destiny and fate of said characters. The sole responsibility of the longevity of the characters could have been lengthened or shortened by C JAMES.

2. Murder was first committed the first time on or about November 8, 2006 by

Unfortunately it is true!!! CJ is being held accountable in the courts of the land for his slaughter of multiple characters.

Let's hope that he doesn't go on the run and doesn't post anymore.

And let's also hope that Steve isn't called as a material witness to the lengthy trial when The Goat is finally caught.

Edited by wildone
Yes, he probably did, but do remember, His Shadowyness is EEvil like that. ;-) My prediction is that DnCW 6 will appear either on, before, or after April 22nd. I'd be willing to bet money on that, too!

CJ :)

B) .............It looks like you lost that bet!!

Very large? The confirmed deaths so far in my stories, including the winter anthology, is four. That leaves one that I cannot confirm or deny. That is still 100,000+ less than your death toll. Now when I mention a death toll, I only include innocent blood. :wacko: Anyway, Jacob was brought back to life in the re-write. Therefore, he does not count as part of a death toll.

Read Shadowgod's "Prelude to Destiny", blood and death everywhere!!

Don't let him mislead you... he's evil, I tell ya, EEVIL!!!

Please excuse me for posting this here Steve, but since I figured CJ is making false accusations of a criminal manner here, I thought it would be good to clear the air.

I know CJ has been the master of misdirection, and I think that his recent accusations are just another example of that. In fact with a little research on the net I was able to find something. Although it is a fairly lengthy document, I thought I'd post at least the first page:

IN THE NINTH CIRCUIT OF THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

FOR THE STATE OF ARIZONA IN THE COUNTY OF CONCONINO

Holding a criminal term

Grand Jury sworn in on May 16, 2008

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

v.

C JAMES also known as THE GOAT

Criminal No. 666-69-999

Grand Jury Original

Counts 1 through 100,392: Murder (18 U.S.C. section 1111)

INDICTMENT

COUNT ONE THROUGH ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED NINETY TWO (Murder)

THE GRAND JURY CHARGES:

1. At times material to this indictment: Defendant had care and responsibility of created characters.

• Beginning on or about February 15, 2006, and continuing through the date of this indictment, Defendant C JAMES also known as THE GOAT was an Hosted Author on the Internet Website "GAY AUTHORS" or "GA". C JAMES had access to 5407 registered members and unknown amounts of unregistered guests, to read his creations
  • As a Hosted Author, C JAMES was entrusted with the lives and actions of several characters which were endeared by both members and guests.
  • C JAMES could control the destiny and fate of said characters. The sole responsibility of the longevity of the characters could have been lengthened or shortened by C JAMES.

2. Murder was first committed the first time on or about November 8, 2006 by

Unfortunately it is true!!! CJ is being held accountable in the courts of the land for his slaughter of multiple characters.

Let's hope that he doesn't go on the run and doesn't post anymore.

And let's also hope that Steve isn't called as a material witness to the lengthy trial when The Goat is finally caught.

ACK!!! Wildone!!! Not you too? Surely you agree with me that Shadowgod is the one deserving of jail? Need i mention Motorcycles??? (LiS 26!!)

Now, let's take a close look at Shadowgod's stories... The protagonists are in peril! Bullies, vehicular accidents, all kinds of things!!

I really do think that seeing as this is Shadowgod's forum, we should concentrate on pointing out his gratuitous cruelty to his characters!

B) .............It looks like you lost that bet!!

Nope! Read it again: I said before, during, or after April 22nd. I think the "after" part still applies, no? :P

Hrmmm, if His Shadowyness is not forthcoming with Dreams and Cliffed Wings 6 soon, do you think it might be appropriate to return him to jail? Hrmmm.. That might be workable, very workable! :)