Following author's progresses

I think this is a great idea and a great topic of discussion, because I think one of the most important things as any sort of artist/creator is growth and change. Yeats transitioned from lyricism to modernism in his long life, and Maria Callas's interpretation of the same role really evolved over time. Okay, those are examples I'm sure everyone wanted to know about, but the point is... well, the point is that I *would* read what old bob put up, but I have a problem set due tomorrow that I've barely started, and I am going to be doing lab all weekend, so I don't think I'll have time. *sheepish laughter* I can say, though, that I hope I'll be able to look back in 2010 on my most recent anthology entry and make the same analysis.

• Site Administrator

I know my own writing evolved quickly after I started, and it's interesting to watch (cringe-worthy at times, too, when I look back at my earlier stuff. I can see all the sentences that I would have worded a lot differently if I did them now...).

I'm not in a position to review the stories above for another couple of weeks, unfortunately. Indeed, I still have the majority of the latest anthology to read and comment on. I can't promise that I'll do it, but I'll try to review the stories above and comment here when I get a chance.

I know my own writing evolved quickly after I started, and it's interesting to watch (cringe-worthy at times, too, when I look back at my earlier stuff. I can see all the sentences that I would have worded a lot differently if I did them now...).

I'm not in a position to review the stories above for another couple of weeks, unfortunately. Indeed, I still have the majority of the latest anthology to read and comment on. I can't promise that I'll do it, but I'll try to review the stories above and comment here when I get a chance.

:( ..........You have been rather busy, you were AWOL for quite a while here!

:worship: Thanks to those few who answered B) .

I know that's not an easy task but take your time :D !

My only comment : it's worthwile and the best way to come nearer in contact with an author and to understand his feelings.

I will come later in this topic and I hope the other authors will not be jealous of the three I took as examples :P

• Site Administrator

WARNING: Temporary thread hijacking ahead :P

:( ..........You have been rather busy, you were AWOL for quite a while here!

Actually, I'm AWL, and will be for another week -- that's Absent WITH Leave. I'm just finishing up a month-long family vacation through the USA. I've taken my laptop with me, but not everywhere had easy internet access and my priorities have been with the family and not the computer.

I can drop in a bit and check a few things, but I'm certainly not checking everything on the forums....