Favorite Story?

Favorite Stories  

121 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Comically story?

• New Kid in School
    • Always
    • Kiss of an Angel
    • Gone from Daylight
    • Lost in Shadow
    • The Secret Life of Billy Chase
    • A Class by Himself, Remixed
    • My Only Escape
    • On the Outside
    • Magic Man
    • Savage Moon
    • Untouchable
    • Pretty Poison
    • Save or Sacrifice
    • My One True Weakness

And now I just went and looked at the date when NKIS was first posted and realized it's been OVER 10 years. Life has occasionally kept me from coming to the site so I must've missed any mention of the anniversary. Funny how time flies...

:( *looks down and kicks dirt* how come I didn't get a special thing for my first post?? *sniffle* so unfair...

::Giggles:: You 'DID'! In fact, I answered yours first. It's under the 'just a question' post.

You didn't go back to check? Shame on you! :P

• 3 weeks later...

HMMM....I know i'm extra late coming into this but my favorite stories by Comsie would have to be:

Billy Chase- Thats my soap opera for the week!!!!!!!!

Gone From Daylight- No comment just read it!!!!!!!!

Savage Moon- You'll be stuck in the fantasy world!!! Trust me!!!!

I havent gotten to My Only Escape though and everyone keeps raving about it thats next on my list!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I love Comsie's work it is amazing. I found him through Nifty and his Gone from Daylight series, and that led me here. Though i would have to say that Savage Moon is better. It's so psycological, I LOVE IT! :wub:

So

1. Savage Moon

2. Gone from Daylight

3. Magic Man

But i have to be honest those are actually the only three I have read. So any suggestions for what i might like would be awesome.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Funny thing is...recently, "Picture Me And You" and "Jesse-101" have been MAJOR contenders for site favorites! Hehehe, don't know why, but in time they just may take over as the shining stars of the story list!

At least....for NOW! ::Wicked Grins::

I love epic sci-fi other world stories, which is why GFD does it for me.

Back when Smallville was watchable, I used to post a ton on a SV board, and there was this one story that was just the most brilliant SV story ever created. I actually took each part and made my own Word document with it so I could read it whenever I wanted.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That's difficult to answer. I love them all. So I'm going to say "Dream Lover" because it doesn't get as much of a mention as some of the other big ones. Which it should, I think.

In alot of ways it's similar to GFD and savage moon. Where the main character loses control to outside forces. Justin to his rage. Wesley to the calling, and Donnie to Caleb (funnily enough that's where all three series are at right now)

I have to mention "Final hour" as well. I must have read that atleast half a dozen times, and it still manages to tug at my emotions each time.

AND I'd never forgive myself if I didn't mention Jesse 101 and Billy Chase too . Can't wait for more Jesse. :P

There isn't one I don't love and haven't enjoyed. I wish I could erase them from memory so I can experience them all over again.:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! Woop this is my first post!! Well my favorite story is A Class By Himself, though it's the only one I've read so far haha, let me tell you a story. Six years ago, when I was 15, I started looking up gay stuff online, nobody knew I was gay and I wanted something to identify with. I don't know how I came across this story, but I did. I remember that I read it and was FASCINATED by it, it was so romantic, so perfect... It was the BEST thing I had ever read!

I had just finished reading chapter 11 (or the one where Chris finds Tanner and Derrick in the pool) when my parents found out I was looking at 'gay stuff' in the computer. Me being a kid and all didn't help, they sent me to church and stuff like that.. so I convinced everyone that it was a lie. But by then, they had already taken away my computer and formatted it, so I didn't have anything saved. I was without a computer for about 3 months, and my world was so crazy that I guess I just forgot most things about the story. I forgot things like names, places, etc. But I remembered the story pretty well, especially Tanner haha. So when I finally got my computer back, I looked up the story. I couldn't find it, I searched for years and years.. and about 2 weeks ago, I stumbled upon a site called nifty.. I went in and thought about this story.. so I searched but I didn't remember ANYTHING but the name 'Tanner' so I looked it up.. and still nothing.. Magically, I put TANER and 'A Class By Himself' popped in. I wasn't sure if it was that one, so I started reading. You should have seen my face, I was ECSTATIC about finding it! I read all 19 chapters in about 1 week and was thrilled about how it develops!

That's why that is my favorite story. And besides, I'm in love with Tanner. Haha :D

• 1 month later...

Hello! Woop this is my first post!! Well my favorite story is A Class By Himself, though it's the only one I've read so far haha, let me tell you a story. Six years ago, when I was 15, I started looking up gay stuff online, nobody knew I was gay and I wanted something to identify with. I don't know how I came across this story, but I did. I remember that I read it and was FASCINATED by it, it was so romantic, so perfect... It was the BEST thing I had ever read!

I had just finished reading chapter 11 (or the one where Chris finds Tanner and Derrick in the pool) when my parents found out I was looking at 'gay stuff' in the computer. Me being a kid and all didn't help, they sent me to church and stuff like that.. so I convinced everyone that it was a lie. But by then, they had already taken away my computer and formatted it, so I didn't have anything saved. I was without a computer for about 3 months, and my world was so crazy that I guess I just forgot most things about the story. I forgot things like names, places, etc. But I remembered the story pretty well, especially Tanner haha. So when I finally got my computer back, I looked up the story. I couldn't find it, I searched for years and years.. and about 2 weeks ago, I stumbled upon a site called nifty.. I went in and thought about this story.. so I searched but I didn't remember ANYTHING but the name 'Tanner' so I looked it up.. and still nothing.. Magically, I put TANER and 'A Class By Himself' popped in. I wasn't sure if it was that one, so I started reading. You should have seen my face, I was ECSTATIC about finding it! I read all 19 chapters in about 1 week and was thrilled about how it develops!

That's why that is my favorite story. And besides, I'm in love with Tanner. Haha :D

Oh wow. Tough break man. I'm happy that you were able to find it again all these years later though. :)

Com's stories will do that to you. They leave a lasting impression.

When you get the chance, take a look at some of his other stories too. They are all brill!!

Gon From Daylight, Savage moon, New kid in school - All epic!

and 'The secret life of Billy Chase' is awesome too, and it's it's updated every week usually.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..