Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 38

He does have a way to know. We'll see that in 39, though it is almost spelled out in 38. :)

Is it the paparazzi at the airport? They seem to be hanging around the airport like turkey vultures around the updrafts created by a tall building. We know the photo of Instinct arriving in a military jet sold for a lot of money. Surely someone must suspect something is up and will be there to capture any further events that will, no doubt, make it into print or, more likely, onto the interwebs. The only hole I see in this guess of mine is The Scar wouldn't know exactly where the band, or some part of it, was going. Just that they'd left Telluride.

Is it the paparazzi at the airport? They seem to be hanging around the airport like turkey vultures around the updrafts created by a tall building. We know the photo of Instinct arriving in a military jet sold for a lot of money. Surely someone must suspect something is up and will be there to capture any further events that will, no doubt, make it into print or, more likely, onto the interwebs. The only hole I see in this guess of mine is The Scar wouldn't know exactly where the band, or some part of it, was going. Just that they'd left Telluride.

B) .....I wonder how the paparazzi found out they were arriving by military jet?

B) .....I wonder how the paparazzi found out they were arriving by military jet?

The paparazzi were already there because Telluride was a popular spot for celebrities. CJ commented that Instinct arriving by military jet was sure to fetch a hefty price for those photos and that turned out to be the case.

The paparazzi were already there because Telluride was a popular spot for celebrities. CJ commented that Instinct arriving by military jet was sure to fetch a hefty price for those photos and that turned out to be the case.

B) ......I guess that would only make sense!

Telluride Colorado is a very, very popular spot for celebrities, so you do see Paparazi about. I've spent time in Telluride. It is a truly incredible area, and I love it. My only advice is; if you go there, don't eat: the food sucks.

BTW, the next chapter of LTMP is named "Wheels within Wheels". I'm going to try to return to weekly postings. :)

And speaking of titles, I forgot to answer the questions abotu why 38 was named "Death Above and Death Below".

The Death Above was the pilot. The Death Below was Gunter. In 38 we find out for certain that both are dead.

Also, though, given the events in 37, I couldn't resist that ominous title. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..