[dkstories] Favorite parts of the Do-Over series (spoilers)

I do not know if anyone else did something like this, but I just want to see what everyone's favorite scene was.

Well, since Do-Over has gone on to its end or a hiatus, I was just wondering what some of the fans favorite scenes were.

My favorite scene had to be from the 1st do-over, when Davey was in the AIDS wing of the hospital. It was that scene if anything else that made me such a big fan of the series. You get the most emotional punch out of the scenario of the need to make history better than it was. If anything allowed Davey and later Brian to try to create a better future; I think it was that one moment, where Davey realizes that he had to do something to help mankind. It also makes another dramatic impact as later on in the series subtley; Davey and Brian both tries so hard to stop the epidemic, but in the end they had to give up for the same reason that they began: For the good of all mankind.

I do not know if anyone else did something like this, but I just want to see what everyone's favorite scene was.

My favorite was in "Let's do It" when Brian confesses his love for Davey in Trevor's barn right after Davey said he didn't want to have sex with Brian...

"I don't care what society or the church says, I want to spend my life with you, just you, forever. Do you hear that? I don't care what anyone else says, just what you say and what I say, that's all that really f**king matters. I want you."

I don't remember the previous stories all that well. The scene that sticks in my mind is from Let's Do it (or was it Doing it Right?)... It was right after the popular Sean was replaced by his old self --before the other boys went back. The boys had gathered in the dugout, and Davey and Sean traded words. The other boys were shocked by the bitterness between the two --bitterness that was leftover from other timelines. Dan did a great job of "killing off" a character without really losing him.

Well, since Do-Over has gone on to its end or a hiatus, I was just wondering what some of the fans favorite scenes were.

Hi W.L,

I like so many scenes of Dan's stories that your question will give my the opportunity to go through the different stories of Davey and Brian. I have so many favorite scenes that I need more time to answer (which is the one I like the most ? very difficult to answer :rolleyes: )

Thanks for your questions and Welcome to GA :worship:

Old Bob

• 2 weeks later...
I don't remember the previous stories all that well. The scene that sticks in my mind is from Let's Do it (or was it Doing it Right?)... It was right after the popular Sean was replaced by his old self --before the other boys went back. The boys had gathered in the dugout, and Davey and Sean traded words. The other boys were shocked by the bitterness between the two --bitterness that was leftover from other timelines. Dan did a great job of "killing off" a character without really losing him.

I think that was Doing it Right or you might be mixing it up with Do-over Redux as well, since Sean hated Davey alot at that time, too with alot more bitterness.

It is not just a story about Davey and Brian forever, but it also tells you the story of Brandon and Sean, too. Their scenes may be a bit more subtle or overt at times, but they also share some sweat tender moments, like in Doing it Right, when Brandon said he would get a kid just so Sean would stay with him forever; even though, he liked to be a world hopping millionaire.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite moment:

"Remind me again why we decided to wait until we were eighteen?" Brian sighed as we wiped his juices off of my lower back and pulled his softening cock out from between my butt cheeks where he'd carefully placed it earlier, doing his best to resist the urge to go all the way. Over the past few years we'd come close several times to breaking our self-made promise. So far, we'd kept it though.

"Let's see, someone went to that MCC service downtown and said they wanted to have a religious ceremony when we were eighteen." I said playfully. "Then someone thought it would be great if we waited to go the final step until the night of the ceremony, like a heterosexual couple and that we could always use that to make us look better in the eyes of the media."

"Blame it on me, yep, always blame it on me." Brian said with a laugh as he collapsed back on top of me and nibbled my ear from behind. "Was that your orgasm I noticed earlier or did you just writhe for my enjoyment?"

"I came." I said with a little shyness.

I laughed and cried with that one

but I do have to say that i have a favorite series of moments, all of them being when Davey and Brian confess their love for each other. I'm a sap I know :P

I just started to read do over the other day, im on chapter 23 at the moment, favorite scene so far, is davey saying I had sex first in the lincoln bedroom, take that clinton :P

I think Brian and Davey complement each other well as far as I can see :)