Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 41

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob, his stories are good enough that there are quite a few small publishers who would love to publish his stuff. LTMP would probably make it onto the action/adventure shelves instead of being relegated to the gay section. I work with several published authors so between the two of us I'm sure we could get him a contract to publish LTMP.

CJ, you really owe it to yourself to give this a try. I know in my heart that you'd be a success. I'm not saying you'd get rich or anything like that. But your books would absolutely be well received.

If you want me to introduce you to Josh Aterovis and see what help he can provide I'd be happy to do that. I know Josh would be equally happy to offer you all sorts of advice.

It would not be likely for Dimitri to pretend to be a deputy and succeed; don't forget the kids saw him with Scar/Jerry in Australia. Although, he could try the plan and be tricked into being held hostage by the band, their manager, and 50 or so bikers with an intent to kill some one for what just happened, hehe. That idea would make one interesting scene, I wonder what types of torture techniques the kids and bikers would use to force information out of Dimitri; nothing sadistic.

Didn't think of that, but if he has a disguise it might work. have a feeling he's going to need more people to help or for jerry to come back and help.

Didn't think of that, but if he has a disguise it might work. have a feeling he's going to need more people to help or for jerry to come back and help.

B) ........Only a "rival" bike gang with promise's of a lot of money (Damn that General)

Jerry can't come back now. Pretty soon his photo is going to be posted at every port of entry to the US. Sure he's a master of disguise, but I have a feeling disguises won't be enough. Not for Jerry and not for Dimitri either. Seems to me their plans are seriously messed-up.

Jerry can't come back now. Pretty soon his photo is going to be posted at every port of entry to the US. Sure he's a master of disguise, but I have a feeling disguises won't be enough. Not for Jerry and not for Dimitri either. Seems to me their plans are seriously messed-up.

B) ..............Dimitri will most likely be killed, I doubt he would be captured. I agree that Scar will never enter US territory again.

what can i say that has not already been said ? Indeed another great chapter !

No real cliffhanger this time.. which isn't harming the tension as the plot is still building up for the "grand finale" (even though I do think CJames IS the king of evil cliffhangers, he does not use evil cliffhangers all the time ;) ).

The General showing up just in time to run the deputies down was classic :) .

And I agree, I think this is material definitely worth being published as a "real" book. I would buy it ;)

• Site Administrator

Any chance that as Dimitri climbs out of the ditch to hitchhike back to town, there might be two inept deputies, one in a very bad mood, pick him up for illegal hitchhiking???

Just thinking :P

Any chance that as Dimitri climbs out of the ditch to hitchhike back to town, there might be two inept deputies, one in a very bad mood, pick him up for illegal hitchhiking???

Just thinking :P

For some odd reason I was rather thinking that Dimitri might hijack the cop car too!

For some odd reason I was rather thinking that Dimitri might hijack the cop car too!

B) ........Dimitri will, somehow try and finish the job..hijacking the cops car is just the type of scenerio the

evil cliffhanging

goat would pull on us. He would have to ditch the AK-47, as it is a little to visual, and rely on his KGB training.

B) ........Dimitri will, somehow try and finish the job..hijacking the cops car is just the type of scenerio the

evil cliffhanging

goat would pull on us. He would have to ditch the AK-47, as it is a little to visual, and rely on his KGB training.

Uh huh? Why does this remind me of that old Saturday Night Live, "Shark at the Door", series?

Doorbell rings.

Homeowner: "Who's there?"

Shark: "Pizza delivery."

Homeowner: "I didn't order a pizza!"

Shark: "Flowers for the lady of the house."

Homeowner opens the door and the shark devours her.

My point? There's a squadron of angry bikers with guns guarding our boys and the bitch. I'd love to see what kind of KGB training would have prepared Dimitri for this scenario! Surely he's not going to waltz up to the front door and try to pull off some scam to get him close to everyone he needs to kill!

rofl.gif

Uh huh? Why does this remind me of that old Saturday Night Live, "Shark at the Door", series?

Doorbell rings.

Homeowner: "Who's there?"

Shark: "Pizza delivery."

Homeowner: "I didn't order a pizza!"

Shark: "Flowers for the lady of the house."

Homeowner opens the door and the shark devours her.

My point? There's a squadron of angry bikers with guns guarding our boys and the bitch. I'd love to see what kind of KGB training would have prepared Dimitri for this scenario! Surely he's not going to waltz up to the front door and try to pull off some scam to get him close to everyone he needs to kill!

rofl.gif

B) .........Nah! Dimitri won't try and get that close, I'm thinking long range, maybe a LAWS weapon, If Scar wants the job finished, he has money and KGB resources and Jerry/Scar was a arms dealer who could probably hook Dimitri with something for a long range assault. Otherwise a defeated Dimitri rides off into the sunset? End of Dimitri character?

Edited by Benji
B) .........Nah! Dimitri won't try and get that close, I'm thinking long range, maybe a LAWS weapon, If Scar wants the job finished, he has money and KGB resources and Jerry/Scar was a arms dealer who could probably hook Dimitri with something for a long range assault. Otherwise a defeated Dimitri rides off into the sunset? End of Dimitri character?

I hadn't considered that scenario, Benji. Considering the high state of readiness the military is at right now it might be hard to get that kind of weapon into the US unless it's already here. But I'm sure it wouldn't be impossible.

I hadn't considered that scenario, Benji. Considering the high state of readiness the military is at right now it might be hard to get that kind of weapon into the US unless it's already here. But I'm sure it wouldn't be impossible.

:( .........Believe me, that type of weaponary is already here!

....And a bomb, especially if it is the one I am thinking of, is way too risky and high profile to use on just a handful of people. That will most likely be the last surprise for our heroes.

Oh, by the way, Helen is not a Bitch! She is just dog like in her tenacity and shrewdness, hehe. I actually like her character; she seems very human and adult in the story.

I don't think so... A hand grenade can be thrown from the high ground Dmitri was initially on...

B) .........Sorry Bk but........."..he had a clear view of Instinct

Oh, by the way, Helen is not a Bitch! She is just dog like in her tenacity and shrewdness, hehe. I actually like her character; she seems very human and adult in the story.

You need to understand I have never disputed that Helen is the perfect manager for our boys. At the same time I have always, from the very beginning of LTMP, thought she was a bitch. So, yeah, while she's dog like in her tenacity and shrewdness, those are the same qualities that make her a bitch. That's my story and I'm still sticking to it. :P

Besides hand grenades are tricky bouncing little things that can go anywhere

Oh yes !

I know you are speaking about your own experiences, as I do (Switzerland is a friendly but well armed country !).

I never liked this kind of weapon. We used 2 kind of grenades, offensive and defensive, fortunately only in exercises. The fist ones were very "sensitive" but when I had to lead these exercises, I always feared an accident.

Oh yes !

I know you are speaking about your own experiences, as I do (Switzerland is a friendly but well armed country !).

I never liked this kind of weapon. We used 2 kind of grenades, offensive and defensive, fortunately only in exercises. The fist ones were very "sensitive" but when I had to lead these exercises, I always feared an accident.

B) ........Sorry to disillusion anyone, but the John Waynes in the movies are very few in true life. Those things can and have taken a nasty wrong bounce.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..