How to sacrifice a goat  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How shall the goat be sacrificed?

• Roasting over Drewbie's spit
    • Over an alter of sacrifice to Shadowgod
    • Eaten by a Tiger
    • Thrown over a cliff
    • Other (Please specify)
    • Are you insane? Sacrificing goats is evi!

Given the evil cliffhanger of Chapter 43 and the fact that Eric is inches from death, SPiCE has a responsibility to decide on an appropriate course of action. Given the choices above, how shall SPiCE sacrifice the goat? I will vote later. 0:)

Edited by Tiger
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thrown over a cliff...give him a taste of his own medicine...I mean, he does it to us (almost) each time he comes out with a new chapter!!

:P

BeaStKid

B) .............1st throw him over the cliff (that'll tenderize him) then off to the alter, afterwards how about a bar-b-que!

B) .............1st throw him over the cliff (that'll tenderize him) then off to the alter, afterwards how about a bar-b-que!

I like the barbecue part of it... Been a while since I ate barbecued goat... ;)

BeaStKid :devil:

We will use Talon to throw him over a cliff to tenderize him, then roast him on Drewbie's spit on Alter to Shadowgod then feed him to a Tiger.... :P

I have faith in our Goat but I love to pick on him when he leaves us in such tense situations.

:ph34r:

Other. Throw him off a cliff where he lands on the Echidna. After he dies a slow painful death due to massive loss of blood then TalonRider can lift him a few hundred feet off the ground and drop him to tenderize him. Skip the altar crap cause Steve isn't worthy of it. His cliffies are almost as bad as CJ's. Just proceed directly to the spit and then serve up roasted goat on Echidna skewers.

[Edited for grammar]

Edited by GaryInMiami
That's a good one Gary. I really like how you included the echidna and the eagle. However, you forgot the Tiger. :ph34r:
and the Beast...

As much as I'd like to I can't always please everyone. Just relax and enjoy the feast. hungry.gif

B) ......What kind of wine goes good with goat??

I think a Sicilian Vergine Marsala would be good. It's aged for 5-7 years in oak barrels and is top-quality Marsala. I know it's typically considered a dessert wine. But it happens to be exceptionally good with meat like goat and lamb. It's the perfect sweet compliment to gamey meat.

I think a Sicilian Vergine Marsala would be good. It's aged for 5-7 years in oak barrels and is top-quality Marsala. I know it's typically considered a dessert wine. But it happens to be exceptionally good with meat like goat and lamb. It's the perfect sweet compliment to gamey meat.

Gary, I like your suggestion. I think I will have the same. ;)

ACK!! No one besides me voted against the sacrifice!!

Now, now, I don't know why y'all are upset... Eric is just fine and healthy at the end of the chapter... Not a scratch on him!!

Besides, aren't we overlooking one major detail here: This is all Shadowgod's fault!!!

So, umm, can't we all just get along... and blame Shadowgod? That really would be for the best, I think?

CJ :ph34r:

ACK!! No one besides me voted against the sacrifice!!

Now, now, I don't know why y'all are upset... Eric is just fine and healthy at the end of the chapter... Not a scratch on him!!

Besides, aren't we overlooking one major detail here: This is all Shadowgod's fault!!!

So, umm, can't we all just get along... and blame Shadowgod? That really would be for the best, I think?

CJ :ph34r:

Out to get you again aren't they CJ. :lol: Looking on the brighter side of things, sacrificed to Shadowgod wouldn't be all that bad of a way to die compared to the rest. :P ... Oh and I broke the tie. :devil:

Out to get you again aren't they CJ. :lol: Looking on the brighter side of things, sacrificed to Shadowgod wouldn't be all that bad of a way to die compared to the rest. :P ... Oh and I broke the tie. :devil:

Thank you, Krista. That's my favorite. I'm sharpening my dagger as we speak. :evil:

Since when do Tigers use daggers to make a kill? I thought they sank there teeth into the throat.

Tiger Tim didn't take good care of his teeth when he was a wee cub. So now the best he can do is gum his prey. Hence the need for a dagger. On the bright side, there's no worries about teeth scraping certain parts during certain activities. :devil:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..