How to sacrifice a goat  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How shall the goat be sacrificed?

• Roasting over Drewbie's spit
    • Over an alter of sacrifice to Shadowgod
    • Eaten by a Tiger
    • Thrown over a cliff
    • Other (Please specify)
    • Are you insane? Sacrificing goats is evi!

The reason they call me Tiger is because of my prowess. I am actually human. Therefore, I do need a dagger.

B) .......I have a wooden mallet ready (in case the fall didn't quite tenderize the carcass) :P

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I see there is a tie again. However, I am still going with the one that was ahead at the time of my previous statement. As for how I am including the idea, that will have to wait for the time being. :)

:( ..........Ah, and kindly turn down the offer to perform bris.

Considering whats happened is there anything left for the mohel to do? Can he circumcise the foreskin after the penis has been separated from the body?

Considering whats happened is there anything left for the mohel to do? Can he circumcise the foreskin after the penis has been separated from the body?

<_< ....Psssst! I refering to Stephs knowledge of Bi-101.

• Site Administrator

After considering everyone's posts, and careful contemplation, I decided to break the tie once again with my vote :P .

From the picture presented, I feel that Shadowgod would be very capable with a knife :D .

So when and where is the ceremony???

Steve B)

ACK!!! Sacrificed? Thrown off a Cliff!?!!? EEK!!!

Why are you all out to get poor, innocent me? And as for Shadowgod, just look where he's cutting!! ACK!!!

I really don't know why y'all are so upset... It's not a cliffhanger!! The chapter does not end with the scene in the house, it ends with the bit about Paraguay. 0:)

CJ, I have taken the will of the people into consideration. You will not be thrown over a cliff. That I can assure you. I'll let you know more about your fate later. ;)

Meanies... look at all of you.. tsk tsk tsk. Shameful.

Be sure to BBQ my piece.

Krista

*taps Krista on the shoulder*

Have you read the four paragraphs from 44 that CJ posted a few minutes ago?

I must say, after raising some baby goats (kids), I am against any Goat sacrifices - even if you guys think it's deserved.

No GOAT shall cook, fry, drop from an extremely high cliff, be taken up in the talons of any large bird of prey, tar/feathering won't be necessary, etc.. etc... etc..

I must say, after raising some baby goats (kids), I am against any Goat sacrifices - even if you guys think it's deserved.

No GOAT shall cook, fry, drop from an extremely high cliff, be taken up in the talons of any large bird of prey, tar/feathering won't be necessary, etc.. etc... etc..

Thank you Krista!! :worship:

Goats are sweet and innocent creatures that should be protected and not harmed. :)

Thank you Krista!! :worship:

Goats are sweet and innocent creatures that should be protected and not harmed. :)

In Spain, they cook the goat's head, split it open, and serve it for breakfast. 0:)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..