How to sacrifice a goat  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How shall the goat be sacrificed?

• Roasting over Drewbie's spit
    • Over an alter of sacrifice to Shadowgod
    • Eaten by a Tiger
    • Thrown over a cliff
    • Other (Please specify)
    • Are you insane? Sacrificing goats is evi!

In Spain, they cook the goat's head, split it open, and serve it for breakfast. 0:)

That's now against Krista's Goat Laws.

tsk tsk tsk.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say, after raising some baby goats (kids), I am against any Goat sacrifices - even if you guys think it's deserved.

No GOAT shall cook, fry, drop from an extremely high cliff, be taken up in the talons of any large bird of prey, tar/feathering won't be necessary, etc.. etc... etc..

But Krista, this is not the kind of goat you're used to dealing with. This is an evil goat, the spawn of Satan, killer of hundreds of thousands people, wounder of our beloved Eric. Need I go on? You can keep all your cute little goats, bunnies and horses. All we want is one insufferable goat. We're gonna take him regardless of your tree-hugger mentality. :)

In Spain, they cook the goat's head, split it open, and serve it for breakfast. 0:)

Tim, I shall gladly join you for breakfast! hungry.gif

This is one bird of prey who doesn't eat brain.

But I will hang out on cliffs.

I hope that means you don't eat rotten meat either. I happen to like mine fresh and cooked. Hmmmmm... roasted goat sounds good, minus the brain of course. hungry.gif

• Site Moderator
I hope that means you don't eat rotten meat either. I happen to like mine fresh and cooked. Hmmmmm... roasted goat sounds good, minus the brain of course. hungry.gif

I'm not to dead meat. Like you, I like it fresh.

You people should be ashamed. :thumbdown: Come on now, a guilty goat?

The goat is innocent of all charges made against him. SO THERE! So hands off the goat.

The goat is innocent of all charges made against him. SO THERE! So hands off the goat.

Krista, are you even reading Let the Music Play? If not, you should read it before making such judgments. :P

Krista, are you even reading Let the Music Play? If not, you should read it before making such judgments. :P

You're all a bunch of Billy goat hating bullies.. :P Teaming up to plot a poor goat's demise.. tsk tsk tsk.

You're all a bunch of Billy goat hating bullies.. :P Teaming up to plot a poor goat's demise.. tsk tsk tsk.

Thank you Krista!!!! :worship::hug:

They are so mean and unfair... A few ever-so-slightly tense chapter endings, and they are out (literally) for my hide!! :ph34r:

B) .........Please check to see what is in your tea, it may be hallucinogenic!!

B) .........Please check to see what is in your tea, it may be hallucinogenic!!

I tend to agree. Krista has not read the stories. Thus she has missed the evil cliffhangers. It's one of those two issues that is clouding her judgment. :ph34r:

I tend to agree. Krista has not read the stories. Thus she has missed the evil cliffhangers. It's one of those two issues that is clouding her judgment. :ph34r:

My theory would be that CJ's delusional tendencies may wear off on female subjects of the human kind. We'll need further research to establish this theory as a hard fact.

I think amongst Krista's menagerie of animals she fosters there are some goats. That automatically makes her opinion here invalid since it's prejudiced in favor of the cute little things she sees as goats; which are not at all the same thing those of us here in the real world (outside the barn) see as a goat.

• Site Moderator

This isn't your everyday, normal goat we're talking about. This is one evil goat.

We've been planning his roasting for sometime now. So that's nothing new.

His Cliffhangers can't be THAT bad, could it be possible you're all overreacting? I'll have to read and see for myself.

B) .......But Krista, we are talking about CJ, the King of all evil cliffhangers (as voted by this group, numerous times I might add) He continues to deny the facts, and tries to shift blame unto the poor, unsuspecting, undeserving Shadowyness. The goat is pure evil and his famous cliffhanging chapters are for all to see and judge.

Edited by Benji
His Cliffhangers can't be THAT bad, could it be possible you're all overreacting? I'll have to read and see for myself.

Yes, they are. There's a reason why he has the title. They are the most evil of all cliffhangers. :ph34r:

How much is he paying you to take his side?

I think her judgment is clouded by her own farm animals. Thus she has sympathy for mutant goats along with their more domestic counterparts.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..