As I say in SHOW YOURSELF thread, I announced to GA that I have someone in GA who are in love with me and I'm in love with him, right?

I want to hear how GA helps bring love to the lives, crushes, relationships, anything that would be associated with GA and love!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... i found love through here... but in a different way...

(i know im kinda going off topic here so don't kill me :P )

but i found love through a community of people who love to talk about stories, make fun of each other, and have a sense of friendship. I belonged to another site before this one, and well... i left it for this one just becasue of the way this one is geared.

I love the fact that we can debate issues of importance (like whos the biggest cliffhanger *cough*CJAMES*cough* or politics or help members who ask for it) and of fun (i'm never gonna get tired of reading the taser story rknapp).

I love GA so much that I want to marry it! Thanks everyone for providing such an amazing place to goto!

As I say in SHOW YOURSELF thread, I announced to GA that I have someone in GA who are in love with me and I'm in love with him, right?

I want to hear how GA helps bring love to the lives, crushes, relationships, anything that would be associated with GA and love!

LOL, you know you're making us really curious now!

As I recall, over the years there's been several couples that got together (and a few that got apart again) through GA. Although that's for them to disclose if they want to, not for me to gossip about.

Personally speaking I've met quite a few people I really care about a lot here :)

Haven't found romantic love here, but then I wasn't really looking for it either.

It's always nice to see others who have found it though :)

Take care all,

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace
well... i found love through here... but in a different way...

(i know im kinda going off topic here so don't kill me :P )

but i found love through a community of people who love to talk about stories, make fun of each other, and have a sense of friendship. I belonged to another site before this one, and well... i left it for this one just becasue of the way this one is geared.

I love the fact that we can debate issues of importance (like whos the biggest cliffhanger *cough*CJAMES*cough* or politics or help members who ask for it) and of fun (i'm never gonna get tired of reading the taser story rknapp).

I love GA so much that I want to marry it! Thanks everyone for providing such an amazing place to goto!

B) ........Very much agreed, this site the best. I check every once in awhile on another unmentioned site, all I see is bickering to the extent of vulgarity towards one another. And *coughCJcough* should be seeing Cody's shrink about his denial problems.

LOL, you know you're making us really curious now!

I'm surprised that you haven't started guessing yet, LOL. When I first saw that post in the Show Yourself thread I thought to me, "How long will it take for half of GA to get really curious?" Eh, I guessed wrong on that one.

Don't even pretend to be innocent Kevvers, the thought of polling has crossed your mind hasn't it?

• Site Administrator
I'm surprised that you haven't started guessing yet, LOL. When I first saw that post in the Show Yourself thread I thought to me, "How long will it take for half of GA to get really curious?" Eh, I guessed wrong on that one.

You weren't wrong, but some of us decided it was inappropriate for our curiosity to be shown publicly. I thought it was up to the two concerned to make any statement, rather than ask or speculate.

Don't even pretend to be innocent Kevvers, the thought of polling has crossed your mind hasn't it?

It probably did, but Kevin's too much of a gentleman to do something that crass.

ESPECIALLY when at least one of the people involved is still legally a minor :)

You weren't wrong, but some of us decided it was inappropriate for our curiosity to be shown publicly. I thought it was up to the two concerned to make any statement, rather than ask or speculate.

It probably did, but Kevin's too much of a gentleman to do something that crass.

ESPECIALLY when at least one of the people involved is still legally a minor :)

He won't be much longer, but I can see your point.

Well, clearly there won't be much of a wait before finding out.

At any rate, I might have something to say in here that is relevant to the original question... give me a little bit of time to figure out how to put it into words. :)

I guess it's about time I found those words, eh? Well, following the thunder from John's birthday thread, here they are:

He and I had started talking privately about six months ago, around when he first posted in the

• Site Administrator

That's a great story, Robbie :) And while you two may have only committed each other recently, I can see from your story that it's actually been a reasonable length, if purely online, initial courting. Your relationship is still only starting, but I can see that both of you are being very sensible about how fast things progress.

Oh, and I shared your opinion when John initially sent me a picture to ask about posting it. He was then, and still is now, a handsome young man.

Your age difference is going to decrease in significance as time goes on. There's a five year gap between myself and my wife, and there was a five year gap between my parents, too. That becomes less and less important as time goes on :)

Good luck! :wub:

That's a great story, Robbie :) And while you two may have only committed each other recently, I can see from your story that it's actually been a reasonable length, if purely online, initial courting. Your relationship is still only starting, but I can see that both of you are being very sensible about how fast things progress.

Oh, and I shared your opinion when John initially sent me a picture to ask about posting it. He was then, and still is now, a handsome young man.

Your age difference is going to decrease in significance as time goes on. There's a five year gap between myself and my wife, and there was a five year gap between my parents, too. That becomes less and less important as time goes on :)

Good luck! :wub:

There is a 12 year gap between my friends parents and they've been together for more than 22 years.

Fantastic news Robbie... best of luck to you and John :-)

Thanks!

That was a wonderfully emotional story Robbie. I wish you and John all the love and happiness the world has to offer.

You know what touched me the most? Your desire to learn ASL. To me that shows a deep level of commitment to making your relationship work. Communication is key to a successful relationship and by knowing ASL you'll be able to communicate with John regardless of where you are. I know he'll be patient with you as you learn. And one of the best ways to learn is to have someone to practice with while talking about everyday stuff.

Yes Gary, I told him why not buy a book in sign language when he told me that he can communicate with pen/paper or his cellphone. I know I just kidding but I don't realize that he did! It makes my heart leap to joy that he willing to try to communicate and yes, I will be patient with him as he learns more. He learned the alphabet now, lol...

Yes Gary, I told him why not buy a book in sign language when he told me that he can communicate with pen/paper or his cellphone. I know I just kidding but I don't realize that he did! It makes my heart leap to joy that he willing to try to communicate and yes, I will be patient with him as he learns more. He learned the alphabet now, lol...

It seems like Robbie is off to a good start. I hope the first words he learns to sign are, I Love You. love2.gif

It seems like Robbie is off to a good start. I hope the first words he learns to sign are, I Love You. love2.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I think ASL is an extremely romantic language! A couple of my good friends are fluent (including my best friend) and watching them do ASL is just like the sweetest thing! :wub:

Maybe it's just me, but I think ASL is an extremely romantic language! A couple of my good friends are fluent (including my best friend) and watching them do ASL is just like the sweetest thing! :wub:

What i seen, on asl it's sweet. Also I think be nice if any couple learns together or teachers the partner.