• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame it on Shadowgod.

:worship::worship: :worship: :worship:

Now there's a statement I support!

LTMP has a prologue and epilogue, so it's technically 49 chapters, but the 42 is utterly unrelated. It is, however, if one gives it a little deep thought, the answer to everything. B)

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Now there's a statement I support!

LTMP has a prologue and epilogue, so it's technically 49 chapters, but the 42 is utterly unrelated. It is, however, if one gives it a little deep thought, the answer to everything. B)

B) ..........Ya'll talking about the 42 cliffhangers in the story that his Shadowyness was referring to?

Actually ? should = 48. If the epilogue is counted as a chapter, then it would be chapter 48. Therefore ?=48.
LTMP has a prologue and epilogue, so it's technically 49 chapters, but the 42 is utterly unrelated. It is, however, if one gives it a little deep thought, the answer to everything.

I'm beginning to regret having started this discussion. How can such a little thing (?) get all balled up in this numerology stuff?

Edited by MikeL
B) ..........Ya'll talking about the 42 cliffhangers in the story that his Shadowyness was referring to?

Could be, if he was referring to Living in Surreality, which has 28 chapters. 0:)

I'm beginning to regret having started this discussion. How can such a little thing (?) get all balled up in this numerology stuff?

That's easy; it's all Shadowgod's fault!

:P

Oh, and before I forget,

????????

Could be, if he was referring to Living in Surreality, which has 28 chapters. 0:)

:(........so that would be 1/2?xc2 = ??c

That's easy; it's all Shadowgod's fault!

:P.......It will always be his Shadowyness's fault <_<

Oh, and before I forget,

????????

??

• Site Administrator

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

(psst. anyone feeling they want to change their vote on CJ being the master of misdirection?)

couple of days my ???

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

(psst. anyone feeling they want to change their vote on CJ being the master of misdirection?)

couple of days my ???

Well, posting day was Tuesday (in some parts of the world) and today is Thursday... That's two, right? :)

I'm doing the hTML now... and if we could just blame the Shady One, I'm sure I would be motivated to hurry. 0:)

CJ ?

Well, posting day was Tuesday (in some parts of the world) and today is Thursday... That's two, right? :)

I'm doing the hTML now... and if we could just blame the Shady One, I'm sure I would be motivated to hurry. 0:)

CJ ?

B) ................. <_< .............blaming your math skills on Shadows ?????

CJ ?

Today is Friday in some parts of the world.

What a choice! We can blame Shadowgod and get the epilogue sooner or we can maintain our integrity and wait.

Today is Friday in some parts of the world.

What a choice! We can blame Shadowgod and get the epilogue sooner or we can maintain our integrity and wait.

But, but, but!! It's really Shadowgod's fault!! He's evil like that, you know.

But, but, but!! It's really Shadowgod's fault!! He's evil like that, you know.

Epilogue LTMP;

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????..The End

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..