Nope - just got mine a couple of months ago.  Now if you had said new eyes.......

:P 

The person below me is on an exercise program to get that killer bod!  Or at least wear off that choc chip cookie they just ate.

• Site Administrator

That's true.  Unless they're centipedes or millipedes.  *shudder*  Everything else gets put back outside. :)

The person below me likes Oreo cookies. 

Nope, my hair is already dead.  HA HA HA!  I kill me!  But seriously, no.  As long as it is out of my eyes I pretty much ignore my hair.

The person below me thinks my humor above was LAME!!!!  :P 

• Like 3

No, sadly I don't have any pets.  Unless you count stuffed animals.....or former boyfriends who I still haven't managed to housebreak!  :P 

The person below me has gone swimming with the dolphins.

Nope, the rain headed east for the inauguration and today it's 70 F and sunny.  Took the dog walking twice it was so nice.

The person below me almost never sees 70 F in January.   (I don't see it too often either!)