[dkstories] Dreams of a Father

• Site Administrator

Great Chapter, Thanks Dan :worship:

I'm really interested in the fact that Garret is going deep, deep, deep under cover. With the talk of all the transformations he will be surgically undergoing including the final irreversible one, if he will be changing

into a woman

:o . It would definitely not be what the Earthers would expect.

I'm also glad that it appears that Paul has inherited a lot of his father's traits and strengths. I couldn't help but relate what Paul is going through and how he is dealing with it to when Garret was in the whorehouse.

Frederick confuses me though. I don't remember Billy ever being such a mean spirited person. Perhaps he acquired more of his mothers genes than his fathers.

I look forward to seeing if any of my guesses are correct, or dead wrong as usual :P .

Thanks again,

Steve B)

Great Chapter, Thanks Dan :worship:

I'm really interested in the fact that Garret is going deep, deep, deep under cover. With the talk of all the transformations he will be surgically undergoing including the final irreversible one, if he will be changing

into a woman

I'm also glad that it appears that Paul has inherited a lot of his father's traits and strengths. I couldn't help but relate what Paul is going through and how he is dealing with it to when Garret was in the whorehouse.

Frederick confuses me though. I don't remember Billy ever being such a mean spirited person. Perhaps he acquired more of his mothers genes than his fathers.

I look forward to seeing if any of my guesses are correct, or dead wrong as usual :P .

Thanks again,

Steve B)

well, Frederick`s behavior can be explained if you go with the whole nature and nurture argument and go with the nurture part... since he is raised this way, thats why he is such a bully...

sterilization is a side affect of the treatments, not purposeful.

The biggest delays in the production of this story was that I couldn't figure out how to effectively relate what happened to Paul & Frederick during their captivity on Earth. It's important for later in the story, and at that point it did not fit through dialogue or through flashbacks, so I decided to start including their story from the beginning, and that led to the inclusion of other characters viewpoints as well since they are important.

So, I guess this is a sneak peak....or a spoiler. We're also going to be seeing the viewpoints of familiar characters like Alex Harrington and Billy Lars.

I hope folks enjoy that...

Drat! I haven't written anything in theses forums in such a long time, that I couldn't remember which email-address I used to register and had trouble loging in.

Thanks for continuing these great story, Dan. I'm a sucker for scify with these story one of my favorites, in gay fiction. Yes, someone actually read it, as all chapters of "Rich Boy". ;)

I'm always a bit at loss for word's, but just wanted to give a thumbs up. :2thumbs:

Great story, regards,

Daniel

• Site Moderator

I've finally gotten thru every thing that Dan currently has posted. I've been wondering how they planned to 'brainwash' the two boys myself and I figured they would try something like the Archbishop was doing. It's obvious that Paul is his fathers son and even at this early age, can see what is trying to be done to him. I also have a hunch that Paul has someone who will be keeping an eye out for him and try to help him when he can. Frederick is going to be the problem child.

I'm also curious to see how much help Neil is going to be in this adventure. When you stop and think about it, he has to go with Garret. He couldn't be left behind because of the bond that was formed with the Atrix family. It's that bond that may help in locating the boys.

I look forward to reading more.

• Site Moderator
With the talk of all the transformations he will be surgically undergoing including the final irreversible one, if he will be changing

into a woman

Now THAT is something I hadn't considered.

well, Frederick`s behavior can be explained if you go with the whole nature and nurture argument and go with the nurture part... since he is raised this way, thats why he is such a bully...

I can agree with that. Basically, since all this occurred at an early age, he's been taught that Paul isn't like him and isn't to be treated like a normal earther. He may not even know he wasn't born on Earth.