Funny T-Shirt

• 1 month later...

A few weeks ago i was out of town at the mall. And theres 1 store it says all kinds of funny tshirts about everything politics,sex,drugs, EVERYTHING!!!. My favorite 1 said "For My Next Trick i need a condom and a volunteer" if the writing wasn't pink i was going to buy it.

I have two t-shirts. they are both plays on the shirts that say something like sexy, or princess, ect.

The first one says:

Sexy? On what planet?

And the other says

I wouldn't want to be princess....(on the front)

To much Gauze to shred. (on the back)

both were made by a good friend of mine.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite T shirts says this:

"ITS TRUE:

everything you THINK you know about me is true. i am an EVIL, twisted devil worshipper. i sacrifice kittens and babies then dance NAKED, covered in their BLOOD, around a bonfire, calling upon the great old ones to smite the blessed and raise the WICKED to immortal supremacy on earth. plus, your slut of a daughter GANGBANGS me and my friends on your dinner table in exchange for CRACK COCAINE. i hate puppies, flowers, apple pie, mom, and everything american, especially the PRESIDENT. but, most of all i hate YOU with a murderous passion you could barely understand with your limited intellect. everything you FEARED about me is true.

oh, and i know where you live"

I love that shirt.

• 11 months later...

A while back the football team at Brown made cheesy motivational t-shirts that read something like "(front) while they were partying (back) we were achieving. Brown Football" In response, the fraternity with a lot of football players made t-shirts during finals reading "(front) While they were studying

1. (back) We were drinking. Theta Delta Chi" In response, my fraternity, a co-ed, made t-shirts reading "(front) While you were drinking ... (back) We were naked. Zeta Delta Xi"

The Jewish fraternity also had great t-shirts reading "Alpha Epsilon Pi: A cut above."

For two of our main parties, we used the motto "Get Sauced" on our Spagfest t-shirts and "You Can't Beat Our Meat" on our Oktoberfest t-shirts.

My favorite t-shirt is still either a Green Monkeys t-shirt from Legends of the Hidden Temple, or this one from XKCD.

science_square_0.pngscience_square_1.png

• Site Administrator

I had a 7-up shirt that got me followed around the mall a few times. The front said, Make 7 and the back said Up Yours. People would see the back and just have to see what the front said. I never quite understood that. My hubby had a shirt made for me for riding 4-wheelers that said, If you can read this, than this Bitch just passed you.

• Site Moderator

I've got a couple of shirts that was given to me for Christmas by my sister-in-law.

The first one features an old style gas pump in the shape of, well, you know, and says,

Dick's Pump & Co.

Fill'er up and hit the road!

Ask about our lube job special!

The second one:

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:

Harassing Me About

Smoking Could Be Hazardous

To Your Health