[Shadowgod] Please help during my abscence...

I have a favor to ask....

I'm going away on vacation for five weeks, starting in 72 hours. I won't be able to post on GA hardly at all, so, I need to ask y'all to fill in for me here in Shadowgod's forum.

Please, please, keep him on his toes. Decry his most EEEvil cliffhangers, and his everlasting cruelty to Cody.

Comment on his chapter postings... and keep his forum active, and keep him harassed.

Also, never lose sight of the goal. Keep your eyes on the prize: We're trying hard to get Shadowgod restored to his rightful place on the cliffhanging throne. If you love his writing (as do we all) and want to see more, bear this in mind; his writing pace has declined since he lost his title. I've also seen it said that he'd post at a higher rate if he had his title back. So, what do we have to lose? Let's give him back his title! All hail Shadowgod, the once and future King of Evil Cliffhangers!

So, keep him on his toes, and also, keep an eye on him, and beware his EEEvil ways.

See y'all in 5 weeks. :)

you do realize I can make this disappear right?

But Shadowyness... This is all for your own good. 0:)

Though, if you prefer, I could move it to my forum, pin it, and point an announcement at it for good measure... And maybe link to it in inconspicious places, such as my siggy, and from every chapter posted on my site... (ahh, the joys of PHP includes...) 0:)

You do realize he can prevent you from do that?

0:)

Someone realizes that the goat just got away with it?? :unsure:

Um, why does everyone always pester Shadowgod about his supposed evil cliffhangers when I know that CJ writes eviler ones :P

CJ You know its true, now play nice with Shadowgod and have a blast on your vacation...

• Site Administrator

Now, now... play nice, guys.

C James -- there's no need to go to such extremes.

Shadowgod -- the idea is to wait until he's on vacation, and then act. Basic tactics....

Now, now... play nice, guys.

C James -- there's no need to go to such extremes.

Shadowgod -- the idea is to wait until he's on vacation, and then act. Basic tactics....

B) ...........I'm smell a rat!!!!!!!!1 :lol::lol:

• Site Administrator

Part of my job is to assist the hosted authors when appropriate. Since this is Shadowgod's forum, I'm sort of obliged to help him.... 0:)

Part of my job is to assist the hosted authors when appropriate. Since this is Shadowgod's forum, I'm sort of obliged to help him.... 0:)

B) .......Besides when the goats away the Shadows will play! <_<

ACK!!!

See? They're picking on poor little me!!! Evil, I tell ya, EVIL!!!

And Eric, come now, Shadowgod's cliffhangers are the most evil around! Need I mention LiS 26? :P

And, ummm, what's this I hear abotu a goat emoticon? :unsure:

ACK!!!

See? They're picking on poor little me!!! Evil, I tell ya, EVIL!!!

And Eric, come now, Shadowgod's cliffhangers are the most evil around! Need I mention LiS 26? :P

And, ummm, what's this I hear abotu a goat emoticon? :unsure:

:lol: ........Ever see Snowys?? :lol::lol::lol:

I don't need joe to fight my battles for me.

As for moving and pinning links. I can delegethreads in other places too goat :P

Oh boy. This could get ugly. *The sweet and innocent tiger hides.*

Yea, but that was one, you have a ton more :P

Oh boy. This could get ugly. *The sweet and innocent tiger hides.*

Oh yea... it'll get ugly... and now you know it's not nice to lie... you about as sweet and innocent as a cactus :P

Yea, but that was one, you have a ton more :P

Oh yea... it'll get ugly... and now you know it's not nice to lie... you about as sweet and innocent as a cactus :P

No, I am much more sweet and innocent than a cactus. I only prick a guy if he wants to do so. :D

By the way, go CJ! We can know you can prove once and for all why you deserve to forever be The King of Evil Cliffhangers. :worship:

Edited by Tiger
  • 1 month later...