[Shadowgod] Please help during my abscence...

Hrmmm, why didn't anyone harangue His Shadowyness whilst I was away? Must I carry this great and noble burden alone? <pout>

B) ................It might not seem that way, but I did rib his Shadowyness on his long overdue chapter.

• Site Administrator
Hrmmm, why didn't anyone harangue His Shadowyness whilst I was away? Must I carry this great and noble burden alone? <pout>

I'll have you know that a few of us harassed Shadowgod in your absence.

We even went so far as to taunt him for not posting in your forum :P .

My sincerest thanks to those who did harass Shadowgod during my absence. :wub:

It's a tough and lonely job, and he's sneaky and tricky, but it needs doing. 0:)

B) ..........And you feel absolution in your quest?? His Shadowyness has many hurdles, but you have seemed to taken a lead.

My sincerest thanks to those who did harass Shadowgod during my absence. :wub:

It's a tough and lonely job, and he's sneaky and tricky, but it needs doing. 0:)

You better be careful. You might end up as a nanny or roasting on a spit. :P

B) ..........And you feel absolution in your quest?? His Shadowyness has many hurdles, but you have seemed to taken a lead.

It is a noble quest, an honored duty. It's the whole "Speaking truth to Evil" thing, I suppose.

0:)

It is a noble quest, an honored duty. It's the whole "Speaking truth to Evil" thing, I suppose.

0:)

Speaking the truth to Evil?

Hrmm I always likened you to that little devil you always see sitting on characters shoulders.

Says the goat to the shadow. "Do it, do it, do it, DO IT.... I dare you..."

:P

Speaking the truth to Evil?

Hrmm I always likened you to that little devil you always see sitting on characters shoulders.

Says the goat to the shadow. "Do it, do it, do it, DO IT.... I dare you..."

:P

Who? Sweet, innocent me? 0:)

I do no such thing! Why would I go around masquerading as a miniature you? :boy:

So.. what are you up to, oh Dark Incarnation of Evil? Trying some of your patented misdirection? Planning the eeeviest of cliffhangers with which to torment your poor readers?

Oh, BTW, to the other members of this forum: Do you agree that the intensity of a cliffhanger increases when the wait between chapters is longer? Of course it does! And if so, one could, of course, gently prod his Shadowyness into writing more simply via saying yes, and pledging to vote for him in the King of Cliffhangers voting, should the wait continue... 0:)

Oh, BTW, to the other members of this forum: Do you agree that the intensity of a cliffhanger increases when the wait between chapters is longer? Of course it does! And if so, one could, of course, gently prod his Shadowyness into writing more simply via saying yes, and pledging to vote for him in the King of Cliffhangers voting, should the wait continue... 0:)

B) ..........Humm, evil cliffhangers via long-delayed chapters keeping readers on the edge, withholding the drug from the addicts? His Shadowyness has much to answer for!! :angry:

B) ..........Humm, evil cliffhangers via long-delayed chapters keeping readers on the edge, withholding the drug from the addicts? His Shadowyness has much to answer for!! :angry:

Yes, I agree. I don't want to encourage evil cliffhangers, because I have to wait to long to see the resolution. :blink: