Questions, Questions Questions

Why is it so difficult to get someone else' insurance company to pay up?

Robbie, if you have an insurance claim on your car--file with your company, if there's a police report determining fault to the other driver, they will go to that insurance company and force the settlement. Either way you will get your car fixed faster. Don't wait for the other driver's insurance co.--your company will have you sign, if not at fault, an agreement to abrogate, which just means they are authorized to sue the other company and their driver that hit you. Contact your insurance agent for assistance, now.

Robbie, if you have an insurance claim on your car--file with your company, if there's a police report determining fault to the other driver, they will go to that insurance company and force the settlement. Either way you will get your car fixed faster. Don't wait for the other driver's insurance co.--your company will have you sign, if not at fault, an agreement to abrogate, which just means they are authorized to sue the other company and their driver that hit you. Contact your insurance agent for assistance, now.

I will not get my insurance company involved. Doing so will ensure that my rates go up. It doesn't matter that I was not at all at fault -- I was involved in an accident and that's all that matters.

Why is there a lake forming outside the building?