Till Death Do Us Part - A Play in Five Acts by Dolores Esteban

• Site Administrator

Till Death Do Us Part - A Play in Five Acts by Dolores Esteban

On Thursday afternoon, 6th of May 1820, Count Henry Mortimer leaves the mansion to go for a boat trip. A few hours later, his body is found, floating on the water of the lake. A tragic accident? The ongoing events give rise to doubt. There are four persons and four reasons for a murder.

:nuke: :nuke: Spoilers Below!!! :nuke: :nuke:

• Site Administrator

What can I say?

:worship:

I've tried writing mysteries and I know how tough they can be. Here, Dolores Esteban has written a great one, with four main characters, each with not only a reason for murder, but an opportunity, too.

I'm sure someone will eventually reveal the killer in this thread, but it's not going to be me. If you want to find out, you'll have to read the play yourself.

I think this is the first play script that's been submitted as an anthology entry and it sets a high standard. I've not been in theatre myself, but I have friends who are in amateur theatre and I could imagine them performing this play.

Well done! :2thumbs:

• 3 months later...