"GFD: Nights Eternal" is HERE!

Freshly Awake. Freshly fed. Freshly trained.

Justin is here.....consider yourself warned.

(Part A is waiting for you now on the Comicality Library, Part B will be posted Saturday, June 8th!)

I certainly hope you guys like this new chapter! As things grow more in depth, the series will begin moving towards its inevitable grand finale. It's sure to be an awesome ride! Let me know what you think, and enjoy the chapter! :)

Coming up next...."Gone From Daylight: Born Of Fire"!!!

Hmmm ... It was good :) I'm a little reticient about forming a definite opinion about it. May read it again to savour it, see how I feel about it on a second reading. But first impression was not great but still a good read :D That said I'm not GFD obsessed - I'm a Savage Moon guy myself.

Yes, very good chapter! The part about love and lose is a little unsettling, I don't like it when people die in the end :( Especially Taryn, he's like the best character in the story.

Btw, June 8th is a Wednesday, I think you mean June 11th.

I read the whole thing in one go, cud'nt stop myself. Hmmm things are getting to head, can't wait for Part B. I hope comsie meant 8th the wednesday not 11th the saturday. I can't wait that long.

I wish u wud stop all ur other projects and just work full time on GFD and savage moon. Hehe I know I am being :devil: . But u can't really blame me can you.

Anyway once again congratulations on a job well done.

Sean.

Thanks you guys! It helps my mind to rest a bit easier, believe me. I hope you like Part B when it is posted. Which includes the IceZone party, as well as a few other things.

Also, out of curiousity, what attracts you to "Savage Moon" ysd? I love that one too, of course, and the third chapter is bonkers. Hehehe! I'm just curious.

Anyway, I'm off, take care. And thanks again. :)

Finally read it on a rainy night. It was good, although it wasn't the way I was expecting Justin's secret to be revealed. I feel so sorry for Richie and Zero... shucks.

You're writing had grown mature Com, which was good. The fic had became darker and with a lot more edge. No more kiddie games for Justin here... sigh... :(

A lot of deaths surrounds Justin. And a lot of danger too. And then I found out that Rage is as strong if not stronger than Justin... It seemed to me you're dealing with the concept of loss in this chapter.

I like Justin's meeting with Com. It appeared to me like Justin's also working his prophesized destiny on Com. Would he be successful in changing Com's perspective? Probably. It's his destiny to change people's lives afterall. If he could change Com's life, then he could change anyone's.

Work on Savage Moon now! I miss Wesley... SM was also a favorite of mine. It was the first sci-fi I read from you, and it just blew me away. Actually, all your Sci-fi's are a favorite of mine. Magic man too! Can't wait for the Initiation!

Com, personally i imagine myself in Wesley's shoes. I do in fact agree with many points in ur story, like people following someone else's idea of fun even if it is not what they wud like do 4 fun. Yes i see myself as a wolf in a herd of sheep and imagine punks like me to come along and set me free.

To be able to do whatever whenever with whoever i want to, that idea appeals to me immensely. hence my natural inclination towards the story.

all the mysteriousness and exposing the dark side in humanity has me gripped. ur treatment of the dark side of human nature as normal, even liberating is a fresh perspective in the prententious goodie goodie world.

i'll shut up now, hehe. i hope i have given u enough reasons 4 u to expedite ur work on this story.

Sean.

It's actually a combination of little reasons that follow in no particular order: I find werewolf mythology much more potent than that of vampirism; due to that reason I didn't really read GFD when it was first getting posted so when I read the rave reviews I sat down to read it all in one sitting - so I feel a bit distanced from the entire thing, like a latecomer to a party; I identify with the characters in a stronger way; I find the nuances of stylistic writing much more appealing than that of GFD; I have a strong Catholic background so those figures speak to me; and I've always had a fantasy about twins :D Its shallow and purely a sexual thrill thing to read but, boy, does it make it engaging to read.

It's a lot of little things that just make me less enthralled to GFD than other people. I didn't mean to ruin the party or anything - I certainly didn't mean to offend people who love it. It's just my personal taste people! I still love Com's stories and I do actually like GFD!

*gulps in fear at the mob*

Ironically, you came out with "Savage Moon" rihgt when I was wondering if you;d ever do anything about werewolves. I guess I got my answer. The dark tableaus you create are all ones familiar to me and I love the psychological thriller aspect combined with them.

Finally read it on a rainy night. It was good, although it wasn't the way I was expecting Justin's secret to be revealed. I feel so sorry for Richie and Zero... shucks.

You're writing had grown mature Com, which was good. The fic had became darker and with a lot more edge. No more kiddie games for Justin here... sigh... :(

A lot of deaths surrounds Justin. And a lot of danger too. And then I found out that Rage is as strong if not stronger than Justin... It seemed to me you're dealing with the concept of loss in this chapter.

I like Justin's meeting with Com. It appeared to me like Justin's also working his prophesized destiny on Com. Would he be successful in changing Com's perspective? Probably. It's his destiny to change people's lives afterall. If he could change Com's life, then he could change anyone's.

Work on Savage Moon now! I miss Wesley... SM was also a favorite of mine. It was the first sci-fi I read from you, and it just blew me away.  Actually, all your Sci-fi's are a favorite of mine. Magic man too! Can't wait for the Initiation!

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that Justin's secret would be revealed by mistake, like someone from the lot seeing him doing something that he shouldn't be able to do. The fact that he just admitted it like that took away alot of the side conflicts. I was kind of hoping Justin would kick Trevor's ass before his secret was found out 0:)

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that Justin's secret would be revealed by mistake, like someone from the lot seeing him doing something that he shouldn't be able to do.  The fact that he just admitted it like that took away alot of the side conflicts.  I was kind of hoping Justin would kick Trevor's ass before his secret was found out  0:)

Yeah, but it was a brilliant coming out metaphor. Something more relateable to the real world without being obvious.

I was browsing through nifty when I stumbled upon GFD there. I checked it out if Com had released part B there. He didn't. But when I saw the last part of Nights Eternal, I noticed that it was longer than the one in the library. In voy, it ended after the visit with Zero. In nifty, there was this extra *naughty* scene with Dion and Dylan. Check it out!

Sup? Sorry about the delay. I have to answer some emails and probably erase some favorites in order to keep my system from being so damn sluggish. (Doing ANYTHING is a pain in the ass right now! Grrrr!)

Oh, as for the posts of "GFD" on Nifty, they were getting only one section every two days. Which would have been fine if "GFD" had been posted on Saturday like it was supposed to be. The extra part was just cut off of the end of the Library posts because it would have been an odd place to end it. That's all. (I thought the Zero part was better)

Anyway, I've got tons of shit to do now! Gimmee a few hours to set things straight, cool?

• 1 month later...

I just finished reading the new post in GFD, I am a little disappointed. Com I felt you made a big deal out of Nifty Archive and the whole thing about comicalitities prophecies. I mean dedicating almost a whole sub chapter felt as if you were unnecessarily dragging the story.

As usual the fight scene's were awesome. Needless to mention i am looking forward to the next installment.

Sean.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..