Short Stories by HH5

Hi All

I have been writing some short stories but never really posted any notification about it.

Sorry about that, I figured I needed to get use to having a story posted in efiction

https://www.gayauthors.org/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=874

I usually put the most recent story first so its easier to find.

The newest story is called Who am I?

I was asked to write a compelling romance story by my very close internet friend. To me it was a strange request since I haven't a clue to what I was going to write about until I did. I hope you like it as much as he does. Thanks for reading. Enjoy.

Could someone upgrade me to efiction Author?

Thanks

Edited by hh5

Hey hh5,

Just read your story "Who am I?". The writing has potential, but the bolded/italisized words in the story really bothered me, lol. I think you should just replace it with normal font, as the varying text really detracts from the writing itself.

Send a PM to JSmith requesting "Author Status" yoh.

Hey hh5,

Just read your story "Who am I?". The writing has potential, but the bolded/italisized words in the story really bothered me, lol. I think you should just replace it with normal font, as the varying text really detracts from the writing itself.

Send a PM to JSmith requesting "Author Status" yoh.

Thanks on pm advise.

I'll try out with no bolding when deploying a story.

What I hate in reading stories is not being able to distinguish the dialog and the self-thoughts.

My idea was Bold/Italics for Dialog and Italics for self-thoughts.

The other parts of Dialogs that make it confusing is when there is a lack of whose sourcing the dialog.

I think in the future if I use such a style, I'll try to add the sourcing a bit here and there.

So it would make it easier for the reader to track who said what.

Thanks on pm advise.

I'll try out with no bolding when deploying a story.

What I hate in reading stories is not being able to distinguish the dialog and the self-thoughts.

My idea was Bold/Italics for Dialog and Italics for self-thoughts.

The other parts of Dialogs that make it confusing is when there is a lack of whose sourcing the dialog.

I think in the future if I use such a style, I'll try to add the sourcing a bit here and there.

So it would make it easier for the reader to track who said what.

Ohhh I see. Yeah I can understand that -- sometimes that pisses me off too.

A lot of authors do italics for self thoughts, but some of them don't as well. I use a combination of both.