[DomLuka] 24 is up.........

Lmfao, I don't think you know who can make it right, not alone, but you know who else might be able to help? I can totally see this other 'who', getting pissed off at a certain angry someone on behalf of you know who and letting a little slip. Or possibly letting a little slip to an injured other someone or something. *sigh* I'm no good at this.

And as for how I feel about you know who...no, I don't feel differently. But that's a good thing because I already loved him and figured you know which situation was a complicated one.

Edited by J.Ross

That was an exceptional chapter. Thanks, Dom. :worship:

The closing scene was just priceless, especially the way Dennis was assessing the situation in terms of the location of his "new" apartment in relation to Travis' place. :lmao:

I have no idea what makes Travis do stuff like that, particularly to Dennis. Travis is such a unique character...not that Dennis isn't. It's just crazy making. :wacko:

Loved the shower scene. :wub:

Conner

WOOT! Loved this chappy. It explained alot.

Wow, poor Ben... Poor Dennis. *kicks Lyle in the nuts... repeatedly* Hmph.

Loved the shower scene!

I cant believe Travis AGREED TO GO! Are they really gunna?

And, yes, I also loved what Dennis Thought about Travis having to travel half the globe when he moved to find him.

• Site Administrator

It was really nice to know the whole story that is behind Leo, Ben and Dennis :worship: .

I sort of get the feeling the Ben may have not really changed much, and will probably now start to try and mend things between Leo and Dennis again. With Travis helping on his end, things should become interesting. Both Dennis and Leo are so stubborn I don't know if it will work out though :( .

I really liked how so quickly Dennis's thoughts of moving within walking distance to Travis's apartment went to half way around the world :D . I wonder if Kyle was the only one in the dark about Travis, or if Mr. and Mrs. Gordon are clueless as well?

Thanks for the chapter :great: .

This chapter seemd a bit disjointed to me, much like Dom has thought up a few options and can't quite decide which way to go.

OTOH it might be the mood I'm in, so I'll have to reread it later next year and see if ti does something for me then.

This chapter seemd a bit disjointed to me, much like Dom has thought up a few options and can't quite decide which way to go.

OTOH it might be the mood I'm in, so I'll have to reread it later next year and see if ti does something for me then.

I agree. When I first started reading it, I noticed that it read differently.

Not that that detracted from the story. I was kinda thrown off for a bit, but got into the hang of things as the story progressed.

Love Travis & Dennis.

And Nicky's back! :D

Just curious, is the first chapter of ITFB that Dom has written since he came back?

I know that there were a few chapters that weren't published when Dom was absent. I was wondering if this chapter was one of them.

Nope, this was the last of the unpublished chapters, before 'tall & pretty' and the hiatus of 2007-2008. :wacko:

Eh...I didn't get any disjointedness. :blink: Is that actually a word?

No more so than 'favouriting', and yes that is a word much like it :wacko:

How strange - intonation and word stressing just don't come through in typing :)

Edited by bodgy
Anyway, I thought it was a great chapter. I'm betting Travis actually gets Dennis to go to his mom's party.

Yeah, I'll be curious about Lyle's reaction to seeing Dennis & Travis. I'm actually hoping that Travis will get into it with Lyle or at least provide backup and encouragement if Dennis stands up to Lyle. If Travis can stand up to Leo, he can definitely take on Lyle.