[Myr] It has been too long

• Site Administrator

Hello everyone!

It has been entirely too long since I've had time to write. I now have a good team in place here at Gay Authors and after the launch of the Premium Content section, which I did all the programming for yesterday, I'll be free and clear to write again.

The first story I'm working on is a collaboration with an old friend. Details will follow soon. I have also been working feverishly on outlines and notes for all of my outstanding stories.

For Psionic Corp, I've decided that I'm going to release what amounts to stand alone episodes. Each one will basically be some sort of mission. I've been working on rewriting what is posted so that it fits this concept.

For the Harry Potter stuff, I plan on wrapping up Three-Edged Sword first. I have a basic outline of where that is going. For PoD, I have been rewriting again. As is usual there, I've added more than a chapter's worth of content into the early chapters. My plan is to complete the rewrite and then complete the remaining chapters and then release it.

Sorry for the extremely long delay. Writing is now my top priority though.

Myr

• 7 months later...