[DomLuka] Hello Stupid

Wow, those were two fun reads :D

I liked how Luke kinda called Rory a Drama Queen.

Ummm, Dom's endings are usually more obvious. Does this mean that 'Hello Stupid' will go longer than 4 chapters? *crosses fingers*

Edited by NaperVic
Ummm, Dom's endings are usually more obvious. Does this mean that 'Hello Stupid' will go longer than 4 chapters? *crosses fingers*

I don't know...the ending (if that's what it was) worked for me. While I'd be happy to see more of Taylor and Luke, I can live with just knowing they're together. Taylor has always been one of my favorite characters so it was nice seeing him again, along with Jude and Quinn, my all time favorite couple (although Travis and Dennis are running a close second).

Oh, and...

What a great story! If it ended here, I would be happy with the ending. But, I'm glad to know the story will continue. I always liked Luke...now I like Luke and Taylor.

Thanks, Dom.

Edited by MikeL
part 2, "Hello, Obvious", is still coming....Sorry for the delays between chapters, but I'll continue to try to post 2 at a time.

Two at a time! :worship::worship:

But it's not like I could ever leave Luke with "problems" in the bedroom.

Poor Luke, look how bad Aaron(tls) messed him up in the head. :(

edit...hmmm, now I'm wondering...

There was another guy once. When I was with him, it was great, just like it is with you. Then I
Edited by NaperVic

This was great. The ending worked well as an ending, but clearly calls for there to be a part 2, as per Dom's clarification.

I think the first person worked better in chapters 3 and 4, or maybe I had just got more used to being in Taylor's head. Maybe I'd need to reread 1 and 2 to see if the difference is in the writing or is just me.

This was great. The ending worked well as an ending, but clearly calls for there to be a part 2, as per Dom's clarification.

I think the first person worked better in chapters 3 and 4, or maybe I had just got more used to being in Taylor's head. Maybe I'd need to reread 1 and 2 to see if the difference is in the writing or is just me.

I think Chapter 1 & 2 were from Taylor's first person point of view.

To me, chapters 3 & 4 were vintage Domluka in that the protagonist was thinking one thing, but totally saying & doing the opposite. I don't recall wanting to smack Taylor upside the head in TOU, but I'm feeling it in HS :D .

thinking one thing, but totally saying & doing the opposite.

Yes, that was especially well done.

In TOU I didn't care enough about him to feel an urge to smack him. And he would have needed to get in line behind Quinn and his mom.

To me, chapters 3 & 4 were vintage Domluka in that the protagonist was thinking one thing, but totally saying & doing the opposite.

Although frustrating I've come to realise that I really do enjoy Dom's original (and returning) tendency to make the characters do that :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got around to reading the entire 4 chapters tonight...just, LOVE. Luke has always been my favorite, so I'm incredibly happy to see him back.

Also, I've found my own Luke, and his name is...Luke! He even fits the description (replace spiked blonde hair instead of curly)...a very strange, but pleasant surprise ha.

im glad theres going to be more, taylor has always been one of my favorite characters, and lukes nice too, maybe we'll eventually see the return of Trina? or just a cameo....that would be nice, but im a trina fan......

• Like 1