Bristol Palin Breaks Up With Boyfriend...

methodwriter85

Now I'm just shocked, SHOCKED, that it didn't work out between our favorite teenage mom and dad.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-gener.../Bristol.Palin/

I wonder if Sarah Palin will try and fix up her daughter with another man and get her married off so she's not a "dreaded" single mother by 2012.

Perhaps this is unrelated, but while being gossipy, that Levi looks old enough to be her father! In fact I literally thought he was her father when I clicked the link and saw that picture of them. I was thinking it was a picture of Bristol and her dad. I know he's only 19, but he doesn't look a day under 35. :lol:

I'm guessing that it's the hard livin' life of a hockey player that makes Levi Johnston look old.

Bristol does have big boobs, but man...her face just doesn't have that China Doll quality that Sarah has. Oh, well.

And you guys know I was being firmly tongue-in-cheek, right? ;-)

Bristol does have big boobs, but man...her face just doesn't have that China Doll quality that Sarah has.

Yeah, actually Bristol doesn't look that fresh either!

Poor baby seems to have missed out on parents altogether and gone straight to grandparents :lol: Oh well, everyone knows grandparents are the ones who spoil the child anyway! B)

And you guys know I was being firmly tongue-in-cheek, right? ;-)

Well I did suspect :P

-Kevin

Haha and he has her name tattooed on his ring finger!

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/levi-johnst...g-finger?page=3

A ring definitely would've been safer.

That's just wrong, & stupid! Could have been worse, have known people to put a partners name on their bits. All short names though! lol

That's just wrong, & stupid! Could have been worse, have known people to put a partners name on their bits. All short names though! lol

well short sometimes and at other time the name might be err stretched out longer...

Lol, relationship failure aside - it hasn't nothing to do with politics.

Young love/relationships have a high mortality rate (no I don't mean the lovers kill over).. the relationships just aren't all that strong to begin with. Its easy to forget that while in a relationship, but yeah and a Baby is not a good reason to marry someone, you're already responsible for a baby (or one should be if they did the deed), so adding a marriage to the mix isn't worth it as it really doesn't fix anything. :P