My Only Escape

Hi Com . I'm Justyn I have tried to E-Mail you before but never a reply . I know you are busy but I am wondering are you going to finish My Only Escape ? I really like it cause a friend of mine has a friend that is in the same boat as Zach is . Do you plan on finishing the story ? If not I understand . I hope I'm not beign a pest I just thought I'd ask .. thanxx Stay Safe n Take Care

Justyn C Case

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Com If you read this I apologize for asking if you were gonna continue the story.. I should have read the forums then I would have understood .. I didnt know that you were gone you do deseve it dude You really Do . I will just go ahead and purchase the CD's (although I'd rather read ) cause I really like the story and lol hate Cliffy's Hope all is well and Stay Safe God be with you dude PEACE

Justyn C Case USA 19

I don't think the My Only Escape CD Set is anymore complete than what Comsie has posted on his site. If anything, I think the CD Set is missing chapter seven, seeing as how it came out fairly recently.

I haven't ordered the set, so I may be wrong on this, but I'm pretty sure that's correct.

Go ahead and get the CD version. It brings the story to life. Yes the CD set only goest to Chapter 6. Chapter 7 is at Comsies site Besides it's worth it to have Comsies handwriting on 7 of the 8 CD's. :D

Edited by clay49
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya Justin! I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to get back to you yet, but I do remember getting your email. (Mostly because there was another online friend of mine who used the name 'Justin Case' with an 'i'. He passed away a few years ago, and you wrote eerily close to the anniversary) That aside, I am answering tons of email right now, and I hope to answer yours soon. Hopefully this week. K? Sorry for such a long wait.

As for "My Only Escape" I am definitely going to finish the series. There's only two or three chapters left, and the next one is almost done. It was suggested that another reading of the second half for radio or cd should be done, but there's no plans for that as of yet. But the first cd set is still available until September 1st if you want it. K?

Thanks a lot, and I'll seezya soon! Expect to hear from me in the near future!

• 10 months later...

Hey Com, Ummm I don't mean to be a pain in the behind but uhh do you plan on writing more chapters of My Only Escape or is it abandoned,, forgotten ,or what lol ? cause dude that was such a powerful story.. I check all the time I go to Nifty and your Library for a update but Nada.. I also want you to know that your GFD series and Savage Moon additions are Way Kewl dude I can't wait to read more lol .. OK well Stay Safe dude and keep up the good work you are awesome writer .....PEACE

Justyn C Case

Aww, thanks Justyn! Hehehe, and nope! I couldn't forget that story if I tried! The next chapter will be posted in July (Which is in a couple weeks) and is in a line up of other stories all coming soon. Cool?

You'll have plenty to read soon. :)

Cool?? SUPERKEWL !! :2thumbs: Wow lol Far-Out!!! Thanxx Comsie YOU ROCK :great: if it were possible I'd zap myself thru this computer and and give a huge HUG & KISS that'll knock you into next year LOL

Justyn C Case

Expectations? Com you have nothing to worry about. We all know that it's gonna be a way koolio update. I just hope that somewhere Zack's dad get's what he deserves like maybe Zack turning the tables and kicking the crap outta him. Anyway I am excited cause I know it's gonna be good heh heh . From what I've read in the others topics DUDE you are seriously kicking major but on updating your stories YOU ROCK!!! :P

You don't know the HALF of it! Hehehe! But, yeah...you'll see a lot of site favorites this summer! So I'm having fun. :)

I'm just glad that your faith in me to write a great story is stronger than mine! LOL! I always tear my hair out worrying. Bad habit, I know.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Com Got a couple questions. How many chapters of My Only Escape do you plan to write? ? Am I the only one thats pestering you about this story? lol Anyway guess you can tell that I'm getting antsie here heh heh but I am excited that you are gonna do a update and I got a feeling its gonna be Killer dude !!! Have a Sfae and Fun summer dude You Rock!! Love Ya

Justyn C

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa !! I read the updated stories of ACBH (A Class By Himself) SM (Savage Moon Extended) and your newest All Eyes Watching and dude you're really kicking some serious butt in the writing dept. We're still waiting for the MOE update and know that writing them other updates took mega time. Bet your saving the Best for Last aye? lol I wish you the best Com :2thumbs: Stay Safe n Take Care

You know you are loved always

Justyn C

• 1 month later...
Aww, thanks Justyn! Hehehe, and nope! I couldn't forget that story if I tried! The next chapter will be posted in July

lol I guess I misundertood , I was thinking July 2006 but 2007 is kewl . We've waited this long so whats another year?

I really am impressed of how you can write killer update's of stories like GFD and Savage Moon without getting all mind-tied plus on top of that , come up with new stories like All Eyes Watching Big Hugz to you dude

Dude I'm bouncing off the walls here I've been waiting so long for chapter 8. I dunno (shurgs) maybe Com doesn't feel that its worth updating. It does seem like I'm the only one who's been pestering him to update it. I'm hoping that Com will blow the dust off and give us a new chapter :D

Hehe I just know better than to pester Com to update anything, else I'd be doing it too, for several stories. But I know he'll get them out when he decides to, and no amount of prodding or pulling from us will really help with that. *shrug*

I'm pretty sure this isn't one of his "I don't feel like updating" it stories, though, as the reasons for that should be fairly obvious with the content of this story.

Thank You Com for the update :2thumbs: It was great to see Zack all happy for once. Just wish that bastard of a dad would go away so he can stay that way. Umm anyway I apologize for acting sarky and impatient 0:) . Thanxx again for writing chapter 8 :great: I do love :read: your stories dude.. You Rock!! Take Care n Stay Safe

Love ya always my friend JCC

((Hugz)) I'm glad you guys liked it. I haven't posted it to Nifty yet, but I hope it'll go over well there too.

And don't worry, that chapter has been waiting to be fixed up and posted for a long long time. So I wouldn't call ya 'sarky'! (Of course, I don't think I've ever used the word 'sarky' in my life! But I might start using it now! Hehehe!)

Love you all, and thanks. The next chapter won't be anywhere near as far away!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..