My Only Escape

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOH

I love this story! It is driving me mad having to wait for Comicality stories. But I am happy to wait for him to let the creative juices flow and take his time. I just love them so much. I started My Only Escape last night and I just about finished it by 6.30am... that gave me about 4 hrs sleep. That happens with just about every Comsie story.. hehe.

Looking forward to the next chapter of My Only Escape.... and of EVERY story of his!

JD

• 4 months later...
Did this story end at chapter 10 or is there still more to it? I want Zach to end up happy and the bastard father of his to end up in prison or something, seems like it'd be a fitting end for him.

Just checking,

Jon

:( ..............This will be a difficult story to continue, since is is based on a real painful upbringing. I for one will wait until the author is comfortable.

:( ..............This will be a difficult story to continue, since is is based on a real painful upbringing. I for one will wait until the author is comfortable.

I can totally respect that, especially if writing it brings up painful memories that com doesn't want to remember, and while the end of chapter 10 doesn't quite say so, I have a funny feeling that at that point in time Zach is gonna start fighting back and stop taking his father's crap, and everything will be fine.

:worship:

Jon

As both "Savage Moon" and "Magic Man" only have a few more sections to be posted each, there will be a big return to all of the high school stories. And, of course, "MOE" is always high on that list. So shortly after Valentine's Day, you'll definitely have a brand new chapter to read.

And yeah, sometimes the story is hard to write, but it's a happy part of the story. So it's much more enjoyable these day. The earlier ones were much harder. But that was also my irst time really dealing with things. So hopefully the experience is still getting the 'poison' out, you know? :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..