• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy sits  down at the bar and orders drink after drink.

“Is everything okay, pal?” the bartender asks.  

“My wife and I got into a fight, and she said she isn’t talking to me for a month!”

Trying to put a positive spin on things, the bartender says, “Well, maybe that’s kind of a good thing. You know, a little peace and quiet.” 

“Yeah sure. But today is the last day”

Edited by MikeL
  • Like 5

MATH JOKES #8

fa2680b7c4fb037bbe85fdaa64d94fdb.jpg Yeah... I do find this one funny :rolleyes: I am a nerd after all  B)

ba592252a27a0b39284d23b274e7ae4a.jpg  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I admit... I did sing this in my head :blushing:

39447fc652b6a28a4243b1b9016859f1.jpg Is it wrong if I giggle at this?  :gikkle:  :gikkle:  :gikkle:

86a3ce32971228bf2ba015d415cc5f77.jpg Lord of the Rings and mathematics... what can be better? :P

f00e32c88aa22b595fbdacfb8efbff06.jpg  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: OMG! That is the sweetest thing ever!!! :D:wub:

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 5

Tom finally decided to tie the knot with his longtime girlfriend.

One evening, after the honeymoon, he was cleaning one of his cars for an upcoming show. His wife was standing there at the bench watching him. After a long period of silence she finally speaks. 

“Honey, I’ve been thinking, now that we are married, maybe it’s time you quit spending all your time out here in the garage and you should consider selling your cars and your gun collection.”

Tom gets a horrified look on his face. She says, “Darling, what’s wrong?”

“There for a minute you were starting to sound like my ex-wife.”

“Ex wife!”, she screams, “YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE MARRIED BEFORE!!!!!!!”

Tom’s reply: “I wasn’t”.

• Like 2