• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can take a joke, I just hope my City and the Mayor can too. I really believe if I got t-shirts made for this I would make a small fortune. Members I present to you!!!

Montreal

The Cone Capital of the World

http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/josh-freed-montreal-should-take-pride-in-being-cone-capital-of-the-world

Sandrewn

I told you once before about our small police problem.

Edited by sandrewn
  • Site Administrator

:gikkle:  Gimme a rare steak any day.  If you get well done, you might as well eat shoe leather. bleh.  

13177128_10156934889910188_1609062795698

• Like 5

I don't mean to alarm anybody but there is a Necromancer at work in our forums...

necromancer.jpg

Necormancer has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life. After having been flogged to death the thread may have been deceased for many years, and bringing it back may have scant relevance to the current topic, yet Necromancer will unexpectedly exhume the thread’s rotting corpse, and strike horror in the forum as its grotesque form lurches into the discussion. The monster, instantly recognized by all who knew it in life, seems at first to breathe and have a pulse, but, alas, it is beyond Necromancer’s skill to fully restore the thread’s original vitality. The hideous apparition may frighten away some of the weaker Warriors or Warriors badly wounded in former battles, but the thread is only a shadow of its former self and very quickly expires.

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/

Edited by jamessavik

13418920_1105593972833779_15285775051332

:funny:

maybe they play something else instead  :evil:

a8333a22f3cbaa801df5ddea4d857536.jpg

I don't mean to alarm anybody but there is a Necromancer at work in our forums...

necromancer.jpg

Necormancer has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life. After having been flogged to death the thread may have been deceased for many years, and bringing it back may have scant relevance to the current topic, yet Necromancer will unexpectedly exhume the thread’s rotting corpse, and strike horror in the forum as its grotesque form lurches into the discussion. The monster, instantly recognized by all who knew it in life, seems at first to breathe and have a pulse, but, alas, it is beyond Necromancer’s skill to fully restore the thread’s original vitality. The hideous apparition may frighten away some of the weaker Warriors or Warriors badly wounded in former battles, but the thread is only a shadow of its former self and very quickly expires.

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/

I can only say:

13393994_10154265561013270_3871887154401

• Like 2