• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's supposed to be a hedgehog. A ginger hedgehog  :o

Oh, then you can also teach your kids Nanny Ogg's song from Terry Pratchet's Disc World Books. :lol:

The refrain goes: 'and the hedgehog can never be buggered at all.'

• Like 1

:huh: Uhm what it are we talking about? :unsure:

Here's a Norwegian SATW troll. :lol:

I should have known already, there is a SATW comic for all things in the world <3

By the way Hungary is playing against Iceland today. A friend of mine persuaded the fans from Iceland to chant "Ria, Ria, Hungária", but he had help from swedish fans. This is serius comic material  :devil:

• Like 1

Hubby wanted to see his parents for father's day. We took Blitz since we would be gone too long for him to home alone. On the way back my son insisted on holding the puppy. About an hour away from home he suddenly hands me the puppy. I look down and realized that Blitz had peed on my son's crotch.

• Site Moderator

Hubby wanted to see his parents for father's day. We took Blitz since we would be gone too long for him to home alone. On the way back my son insisted on holding the puppy. About an hour away from home he suddenly hands me the puppy. I look down and realized that Blitz had peed on my son's crotch.

I know how he feels, that happened to me with my cat lol