Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Early poll for King of Cliffhangers election!

King of Cliffhangers, 2009!  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which candidate is your current favorite for 2009 King of Cliffhangers?

• Graeme
    • Shadowgod
    • TalonRider
    • Other (but not C James)
    • Krista (Queen of Cliffhangers)
    • Bondwriter
    • Mark Arbour
    • James Savik

Who in the world keeps voting for me?! I'm the most innocent one up there.. Even TalonRider is sneaky.. not me!

A vote for me is a vote for CJ! (How's that for a campaign slogan)

Who in the world keeps voting for me?! I'm the most innocent one up there.. Even TalonRider is sneaky.. not me!

Oh, come now, Krista. Your stories leave us hanging for a bit...you know that!

I love it!

I wouldn't dream of arguing, so I'll second that! So, any of you out there who feel inclined (for some unfathomable reason) to vote for me, go vote for Krista for Queen of Cliffhangers!!!!

And remember, Krista herself came up with the idea, so don't blame me! (and no, I did not edit her post!) :)

• Site Moderator

Here's a point of interest.

While everyone except myself are authors, and those authors are eligible for nomination when it's time for The Awards. I'd like to point out that three of us on the poll list are members of CJ's team. So based on Krista's post, an opinion vote for any of us, is an opinion vote for CJ.

As I'm not a member of the team, i would like to nominate David McLeod, heheh. Last I looked, we were all still hanging on a really big ledge in regards to his stories...for (most) of them, and if you haven't read his stories, i recommend you go do so, especially since they all tie in on the same world, and the true climax has yet to be reached. I love early polls.

Regards,

LT

Here's a point of interest.

While everyone except myself are authors, and those authors are eligible for nomination when it's time for The Awards. I'd like to point out that three of us on the poll list are members of CJ's team. So based on Krista's post, an opinion vote for any of us, is an opinion vote for CJ.

Well...if you're going to get all technical like....

Keep voting for me, its a wasted vote. You know you guys really want to vote for CJ, TalonRider, ShadowGod, and Graeme...

Tsk tsk tsk... Don't WASTE your vote. ;)

:lmao:..........I didn't vote for either of you two, however you are neck-in-neck in the lead (Other is a CJ vote)

• Site Administrator

I'm afraid I can not vote in this poll due to 3 reasons:

1. Misdirection in Post #1
  2. Spelling error in the title
  3. Author's that should be listed are still omitted

Please make corrections to these 3 points and I will cast my vote tongue.gif

Keep voting for me, its a wasted vote. You know you guys really want to vote for CJ, TalonRider, ShadowGod, and Graeme...

Tsk tsk tsk... Don't WASTE your vote. ;)

But Krista, you already said that a vote for you is a vote for me. I think that's an ideal way of looking at the actual voting in January, too; if you want to vote for me, vote for Krista!

:lmao:..........I didn't vote for either of you two, however you are neck-in-neck in the lead (Other is a CJ vote)

Ahhem! "Other" is clearly specified as "not C James"). :P

I'm afraid I can not vote in this poll due to 3 reasons:

1. Misdirection in Post #1
  2. Spelling error in the title
  3. Author's that should be listed are still omitted

Please make corrections to these 3 points and I will cast my vote tongue.gif

But Wildone, there is no misdirection... This is merely an opinion poll for eligible candidates. Granted, TalonRider's eligibility might be in some dispute, but other than that, the poll is fine!

Spelling error? Tell me where and I'll fix it!

Omitted authors? Okay, please list any eligible authors you want added and I'll see about adding them. Eligible authors only, please. :)

I still haven't cast my vote either. My lawyer advised me not too, until he's filed all the proper papers. He says his friends in Tucson are pretty bad-ass. I love my lawyer.

Ack! Now, now, let's not be mercenary!

I've changed my vote again! :great:

Krista has convinced me that she would make a lousy King of Cliffhangers. :P

My vote now goes to Mark Arbour! Way to go, Mark! :worship:

The Big Toothy Feline is indeed very worthy! :worship:

I've changed my vote again! :great:

Krista has convinced me that she would make a lousy King of Cliffhangers. :P

My vote now goes to Mark Arbour! Way to go, Mark! :worship:

Woot! That's what I was going for. Don't vote for me, I'll suck at it. :)

Sorry, but eligible candidates only. :P

:lol:............This has to be the closest vote framed

framed

I've seen in a long time, clearly the campaign was fought well on all sides and there is no inkling of

goat fraud

in this election. Hopefully a tiebreaker is in the works or

more manipulations by Steve, CJ, Krista, Shadowyness, Graeme or Talonrider

the marionette show will go on!! :sheep:

• Site Administrator

Manipulations! Me? Never.. you have me mistaken with all those other people... I'm innocent. innocent.gif

Yeah, what Krista said mad.gif . How have innocent Krista or myself done any manipulations??

:lol:............This has to be the closest vote framed

framed

I've seen in a long time, clearly the campaign was fought well on all sides and there is no inkling of

goat fraud

in this election. Hopefully a tiebreaker is in the works or

more manipulations by Steve, CJ, Krista, Shadowyness, Graeme or Talonrider

the marionette show will go on!! :sheep:

Yes, it is a close vote! I, of course, would never manipulate, but the others, well, we know them too well. ;)

• Site Administrator

Yes, it is a close vote! I, of course, would never manipulate, but the others, well, we know them too well. wink.gif

Kettle......Pot.....tongue.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..