• Site Administrator

Easy lesson... cats have no boundaries!  :gikkle: 

No automatic alt text available.

Ugh... I give up trying to paste things.  It was a picture of a teacher cat at a blackboard writing "Today's Lesson:  Boundaries" with a class full of kittens climbing all over him and the desks.  :gikkle: 

Edited by Valkyrie
  • Like 2
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Valkyrie said:

Easy lesson... cats have no boundaries!  :gikkle: 

No automatic alt text available.

Oh nos! I canna not see this. Do you think it is a cat with no boundaries who is responsible? Hmm...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Oh nos! I canna not see this. Do you think it is a cat with no boundaries who is responsible? Hmm...

I edited the post with a description of the picture.  I used to be able to copy/paste images right into a post, but the last couple of times I've tried I've gotten the above message.  :(  

• Sad 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My mom is recovering from a broken hip. At her age, its a slow process. 

She has recovered enough mobility to shower for herself now and uses a shower bench.

shower-bench.jpg

The shower bench is a favorite with the cats that like to sit on it as the morning sun hits it just right.

This morning mom went in to take a shower and didn't notice as Miss Cleo hopped on the bench beside her as she turned on the water...

• Haha 3