Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Jake By C James

I'm totally stunned! :wacko:

Our fave goat-author....the one who would never go near a cliff...has proposed a threesome for the leads in this story!!! :great:

I really, really like it. :wub: All I keep thinking is "lucky Cory". B)

It does make a lot of sense...in this situation for sure. For Jake, it's a no brainer. He has the most to gain - especially getting a future part This situation would fit him like a glove or it seems.

Bret is motivated by both love and lust. I get the impression he wants to tame the beast...the beast that is Jake, that is.

I have no clue if Cory will buy into any of this. If he does, and I hope he does, he's gonna be a busy boy! 0:)

What was that movie...Two Mules for Sister Sarah? :lol:

I had two reactions. The first is, "Hah! Knew Brett had wanted Jake!" So kudos on planting that pretty well in the opening chapters.

I would never have predicted a threesome, though. Leave it to Chas to come up with it.

I read on previous comments, and I actually did guess at a threesome. Though not really, it was more a "Brett is a slut and is figuring what Jake + a half-pint of honey could equal" sort of guess, not a real proposal.

I still blame Chas's influence.

I had two reactions. The first is, "Hah! Knew Brett had wanted Jake!" So kudos on planting that pretty well in the opening chapters.

I would never have predicted a threesome, though. Leave it to Chas to come up with it.

Thanks!

It was tricky... in third person it would have been easy, but planting it in a story told from Jake's POV, while keeping Jake unaware... That was hard. Thanks very much for mentioning this, because it lets me know it worked. :)

And yep, Chas is a free thinker, in a lot of ways. She's one of my favorite characters. :)

B)...........Brett is too good to be true! I want him now :lol:............But really CJ, a threesome :blink: Who woulda thunk it!!!! Great chapter!

I had a hunch that would come as a shock. LoL. It's not exactly my usual style. Jake is a departure in a lot of ways for me.

Oh my :o

A threesome, a trio, a triple threat? I don't think so.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but does a threesome ever work out? Especailly when involving 3 eighteen year olds? Heck, forget the age, do they ever work out? What happens if Corey prefers Jake topping him over Brett, how will that fly with Brett? I dont know, but I kind of think Chas and Brett are the idiots right now.

Then again, CJ has probably thought this all out and has some way to justify it. I will be suprised to see how he plans to make it work. Or will he? I guess Corey still has to weigh in and holds the ultimate veto if he disagrees.

Things should be interesting in the next chapter.

Thanks CJ :great:

Corey indeed will hold the ultimate power here. :)

Now we can see that Jake really is a different story. It deals with teenage entanglements in a different way from any other story I've ever read. Leave it to C James to find a novel approach.

I feel sorry for those folks who quit reading the story early on because they thought it predictable, formulaic, or simply too slow. They are missing a real treat; might as well read on Nifty.

Thanks Mike!

Yep, this story is very much a departure for me, in a lot of ways. I've never before attempted a story centered on characters and their relationships. As a result, I was very nervous about it.

This story has some (what I hope are) unexpected twists. I absolutely did not want it to be predictable or formulaic.

I'm totally stunned! :wacko:

Our fave goat-author....the one who would never go near a cliff...has proposed a threesome for the leads in this story!!! :great:

I really, really like it. :wub: All I keep thinking is "lucky Cory". B)

It does make a lot of sense...in this situation for sure. For Jake, it's a no brainer. He has the most to gain - especially getting a future part This situation would fit him like a glove or it seems.

Bret is motivated by both love and lust. I get the impression he wants to tame the beast...the beast that is Jake, that is.

I have no clue if Cory will buy into any of this. If he does, and I hope he does, he's gonna be a busy boy! 0:)

What was that movie...Two Mules for Sister Sarah? :lol:

LoL! thanks Conner!

Yep... as you say, I'd never go anywhere near a cliff! But a threesome? That's not a cliff, so who knows? 0:)

• Site Administrator

Yep... as you say, I'd never go anywhere near a cliff! But a threesome? That's not a cliff, so who knows? 0:)

Oh my, i can just see the kind of threesome CJ might try................. a goat, a frog and an echidna :o

That is just wrong :P

Oh my, i can just see the kind of threesome CJ might try................. a goat, a frog and an echidna :o

That is just wrong :P

Frogs don't do that kinky, interspecies stuff. Edited by MikeL

Frogs don't do that kinky, interspecies stuff.[/size][/font]

:D.........Yep, would be hard to be workable too! Take the echidna too spiny to be a errrr a bottom hmm, unless? A frog? Well there is that ribbet, ribbet! And I believe he is other wise water tight, but you never know about the cliff dwelling species? Then speaking of the goat, looks like he could go both ways, but is more interested in cliffs! :lmao::lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

Just read Chapter 15, and my, what a delight...! I laughed with Brett and Jake all the way to Big Bear.

It's testament to Corey's love for both of them that he allowed this litlle game to go on as long as he did. No wonder he's close to exploding by the end of the chapter. Even though the trip to the pizzeria is probably part of Brett's carefully elaborated plan, I can't help but feel some sense of foreboding at the end of the chapter. :blink:

Just read Chapter 15, and my, what a delight...! I laughed with Brett and Jake all the way to Big Bear.

It's testament to Corey's love for both of them that he allowed this litlle game to go on as long as he did. No wonder he's close to exploding by the end of the chapter. Even though the trip to the pizzeria is probably part of Brett's carefully elaborated plan, I can't help but feel some sense of foreboding at the end of the chapter. :blink:

B)...........I agree, Cory may feel that he was bush whacked by Brett and Jake. It will take a lot of work by both them to convince Cory they did not mean to keep him out of the decision process that they came up with. As simple as the solution sounds, they had yet to consult Corey on it. Great chapter CJ!

Good afternoon,

I've read the whole story in two sittings since I just found it. I truly enjoy the nature of Jake throughout this story. On one hand he's X and on the other he's Y. Insert paradoxical descriptions as they apply. I truly like the direction the relationship is going. I know some people have deep feelings for relationships that don't 'conform' and I don't mean gay ones. ;) I hope the story plays out organically as the writer has allowed it to develop. Brett, Corey, Jake all have moved and grown in some ways - certainly off page in some cases since Jake is our window into the story.

This has been a gripping read and I can't wait for the next part.

Thanks Bleu!

Yep, Cory is about ready to kill them, especially if they say "honest" one more time. :lmao:

But as Jake says at the end, what could possibly go wrong? 0:) 0:)

B)...........I agree, Cory may feel that he was bush whacked by Brett and Jake. It will take a lot of work by both them to convince Cory they did not mean to keep him out of the decision process that they came up with. As simple as the solution sounds, they had yet to consult Corey on it. Great chapter CJ!

Yep, they made a decision without consulting Corey, who can be volatile at times. :)

I only have one thing to say:

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildone!!! :o How can this be a cliffie? As Jake says, "what could possibly go wrong?" B)

Good afternoon,

I've read the whole story in two sittings since I just found it. I truly enjoy the nature of Jake throughout this story. On one hand he's X and on the other he's Y. Insert paradoxical descriptions as they apply. I truly like the direction the relationship is going. I know some people have deep feelings for relationships that don't 'conform' and I don't mean gay ones. ;) I hope the story plays out organically as the writer has allowed it to develop. Brett, Corey, Jake all have moved and grown in some ways - certainly off page in some cases since Jake is our window into the story.

This has been a gripping read and I can't wait for the next part.

Hello and welcome!!!

Thanks! Yep, Jake is very much a mix, almost a contradiction in some ways. And good point, they have all grown. Jake is, in part, a story of growth and change. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well at least now Jake and Brett know how to cool Corey off. :lol:

I think poor Corey's going to have a sore bum a good part of the time...unless Jake and/or Brett develop some versatility. :wub:

Looking forward to the next chapter. :2thumbs:

Well at least now Jake and Brett know how to cool Corey off. :lol:

I think poor Corey's going to have a sore bum a good part of the time...unless Jake and/or Brett develop some versatility. :wub:

Looking forward to the next chapter. :2thumbs:

B)................Yep, nothing like a little chill to cool you off! :lol: Frankly, I'm not sure how this is going to work, as novel as a threesome sounds how does it really work? I have never experienced that, so I cannot say. Will a fourth person become involved with Jake? Then they could do a sometime four-way? My head is spinning here!! 0:)

B)................Yep, nothing like a little chill to cool you off! :lol: Frankly, I'm not sure how this is going to work, as novel as a threesome sounds how does it really work? I have never experienced that, so I cannot say. Will a fourth person become involved with Jake? Then they could do a sometime four-way? My head is spinning here!! 0:)

There certainly doesn't appear to be a lot of empirical research on the subject. A google search turned up a lot of forums where such relationships are discussed.

Even the terminology used seems confusing and overlapping - threesome, love triangle and menage a trois.

I may have already said this but I must commend the Goat for taking this on - in the sense that this is "new territory". We all know the Goat is big on research. He may have to "wing it" so to speak.

I think what is generally accepted is if a realtionship of 2 is challenging, 3 is just that much more so. To wit, "You gave him roses for his birthday, all i get are these lousy mums!" :lol:

There certainly doesn't appear to be a lot of empirical research on the subject. A google search turned up a lot of forums where such relationships are discussed.

Even the terminology used seems confusing and overlapping - threesome, love triangle and menage a trois.

I may have already said this but I must commend the Goat for taking this on - in the sense that this is "new territory". We all know the Goat is big on research. He may have to "wing it" so to speak.

I think what is generally accepted is if a realtionship of 2 is challenging, 3 is just that much more so. To wit, "You gave him roses for his birthday, all i get are these lousy mums!" :lol:

Could be wrong, but I'm guessing the goat did less than the usual amount of research on this particular story. I think his imagination and creativity are sufficient in this case and he needs no personal experience.

"Two's company; three's a crowd." Can our trio disprove that old saying? Will they be the notable exception?

Could be wrong, but I'm guessing the goat did less than the usual amount of research on this particular story. I think his imagination and creativity are sufficient in this case and he needs no personal experience.

I think you've been eating too many flies. Try reading my post again.

Additionally, personal experience is always an asset for any author.

B)...............Hmmmm a goat a frog and and enchiada! :lmao:

OK, I reread your post. What would you have me do now? Change my diet?

OK, I reread your post. What would you have me do now? Change my diet?

Basically I said - CJ does a lot of research for his stories. There isn't much to research on this subject. CJ will have to wing it.

You said - CJ won't be relying on research for this story. He'll use his imagination and creativity.

But somehow you're right and I'm wrong.

Basically I said - CJ does a lot of research for his stories. There isn't much to research on this subject. CJ will have to wing it.

You said - CJ won't be relying on research for this story. He'll use his imagination and creativity.

But somehow you're right and I'm wrong.

It would seem to be time for you to reread my post. I don't think you are wrong. I fact, I think we are in agreement. What I said was "(I) could be wrong, but...", then I made substantially the same point you did about research vs. imagination and creativity, or, as you said, " He may have to "wing it" so to speak."

Sorry if we've fallen into bitter agreement. :P

It would seem to be time for you to reread my post. I don't think you are wrong. I fact, I think we are in agreement. What I said was "(I) could be wrong, but...", then I made substantially the same point you did about research vs. imagination and creativity, or, as you said, " He may have to "wing it" so to speak."

Sorry if we've fallen into bitter agreement. :P

B)..............Odd timing! But CJ just said he will out of his place until late Tuesday........... Hmmm, research?? :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

It certainly looks like Corey is going to give this new relationship his best shot! :great:

Nice build up chapter, CJ! :worship::2thumbs:

From my perspective, this is definitely a storey where research is a must! You know, to catch the actual flavour of things. 0:)

I'm anxious to see how the Jake/Brett "competition" is going to work out. B) It would make for an intersting poll too.

Corey has declared himself as versatile. Of course, that adds to the spiciness of it all. :D

It certainly looks like Corey is going to give this new relationship his best shot! :great:

Nice build up chapter, CJ! :worship::2thumbs:

From my perspective, this is definitely a storey where research is a must! You know, to catch the actual flavour of things. 0:)

I'm anxious to see how the Jake/Brett "competition" is going to work out. B) It would make for an intersting poll too.

Corey has declared himself as versatile. Of course, that adds to the spiciness of it all. :D

B)............I'm glad of the slow pace the errr! the coming up scene is going to unfold! Frankly I have no idea how this was going to work out, the dragged out process seems to be working out best here. Looks like the bear rug is going to get a workout! :lol: Talking made the situation better, Corey definitely needed come around slowly on this idea, and Brett explained it best to him. It will be interesting to see how this progress's, sounds very hot, but can it really last?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..