Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Faces for Mark's Stories

Posted Image

I'm Thinking.....Calvert....or or Issac..... From HMS

Posted Image

Brads Brother Nick?

Posted Image

Sister Bitty or....A younger Isadore........or Brads Kids Mother....whatever her name was....lol

I like that Roger. I picture him a little more square-ish and a little older....

But... what's his name....Legolas....I'm totally blacking out right now, sorry....but he has always been my Travers. Oh God I'm really not getting his name right now. Wow. Cognitive aging kicking in a bit early.

Did I come off as rude saying that they're all supposed to have dark hair? I don't know why I would get a neg for saying that. I'm sorry if I did.

Hrm.....Dark Hair.....Well i see most of them a blonde.....to me other then Ang, Blondes have more power presence because there blonde

I'm pretty positive Mark has written Bitty, Jeanine, Isidore, and Tonto as having dark hair. The blondes would be Claire and Tiffany.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

no no not rude anyway. i usualy give negs if i disagree with the comment lol or it proves me Wronge....and yea well your right....so i positived your recent post to even it out lol. Sorry bout that... :P

It's alright. Anyway, I've figured it out:

Juliette Binoche as Tonto (Tonto in the Box, obviously.)

Isabella Rosellini as Isidore

Kristen Bell as Tiffany

Jennifer Connelly as Bitty

Winona Ryder as Jeanine

Sara Paxton as Claire

Her hair in that picture is exactly how I picture Claire's circa 1980 hairstyle. She totally would have had Farrah-like curls.

Oh yes, orlando, I kept thinking Leonardo, but I knew that was wrong :lol: I did have a thing for Legolas way back when. But it stopped before the second LOTR movie came out and I was not obsessive....;)

I like those choices! I did picture some of them blond, like Isidore, but for some reason I often picture characters having different hair colors than what the writer says they are.

Btw, that Granger with the guitar is a pretty good choice, too!

Posted Image

I'm Thinking.....Calvert....or or Issac..... From HMS

Posted Image

Brads Brother Nick?

Posted Image

Sister Bitty or....A younger Isadore........or Brads Kids Mother....whatever her name was....lol

I think Bradley James from Merlin would be a good Granger. I don't know how to attach pictures so I just dropped this one in my reply:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NGjAHiIdpuQ/TJA2GSSqpKI/AAAAAAAABt4/U1gryRz6EiY/s1600/bradley+1.jpg

Dragon, I hope you realize I didn't mean to offend you, either. I was just noting that having Brad looking like Aaron Eckhart would be funny, as in a funny situation, because they've met in the story. It'd be like the Patty Duke Show or something.:2thumbs:

And agreed about Aaron Eckhart there, Sharon. Great-looking guy.

Model Blake Kneisley for Armand? Or Lou, I think, would work as well.

Posted Image

I was thinking Ian Somerhalder for Lou as well, but it seems most people think he'd make a better Jack.

Posted Image

After thinking about it, I gotta agree, Ian looks too all-American to pull off being French. I could, however, buy him as a guy from a WASP American family. Ian does make a much better Jack than he would Lou. Armand and Lou should look like gaunt French models. Jack should look like he could have modeled for Tommy Hilfiger or Ralph Lauren.

Hi, Tom Hardy is my fantasy Jeff. I'm not an idiot, but I couldn't figure out how to post his picture. He is so ruggedly sexy, it drives me wild. A picture of him in a leisure suit comes to mind, however, I don't recollect whether he lived to see its innovation. If someone would please post a picture of him to convey me emotion on the matter, I would be elated!!!! Thank you, forum members. :)

• Like 1

Not sure who they might be in the stories, but they belong in there somewhere.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Brad. :wub:

Posted Image

Ok, maybe not the eyes, but the rest is pretty much how I picture him. :)

That is exactly as I picture Brad actually.

• Like 1

Bridgemont Series, (HMS Belvidera still in progress) what do you think of Patrick Wilson as George Granger) I know he is older given the fact young adults look older and more developed back then, it would fit.What do you think? (tip: He is the actor in Little Children and The Phantom of the Op.) Both these actors are too old for the Series character but what is impossible with photoshop and efx for Hollywood (hah!). and Ioan Grufford as Travers?

Not really. George Granger is 20, Matt Barr(the guy) is 26. Plus you gotta remember that in the 18th century, people tended to age faster- especially when you consider that George Granger is already married with two kids and has been through a lot of war. I can't imagine George would look all that young.

But hmm, that's an interesting take. I was thinking Lark because I'm positive that Mark mentioned Lark having a long Dutchmen's face...I never would have considered Granger.

As for photoshop...it would change his hair, but it wouldn't take away the obvious Russian/Eastern European look there. Dude's gotta look WASP.

I know, right? Talk about a hunk! The actor is best known for playing Aqua Man on Smallville, but he's also on this Spike TV show called Blue MountainState. He plays this crazy football player- he's actually pretty funny on it.

Now for some On the Mark casting...

Chad Faust for Van, Mark's best friend?

Posted Image

Edited by methodwriter85

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..