Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Wildone for King of Cliffhangers?

Another candidate for King of Cliffhangers for your consideration: Wildone!

For readers of Circumnavigation, consider this... would Trevor have missed Reunion without the magnetic deviation affecting his compass?

Now, before going further, ask yourself this; what is one of the causes for the tangled state of the world's magnetic deviation lines?

Posted Image

Now, look at the upper left, ant that confluence... that's the north magnetic pole. And, instead of being fixed, did you know that it wanders around? It's currently on the move, to the tune of 40 miles a year! Yep, it's true.. the Canadians aren't doing anything about it, they are just letting it wander about, cold and lonely in the arctic wastes...

Therefor, we must Blame Canada!

And Wildone is Canadian, and seems to discuss cliffhangers very often, so therefor, we should consider Wildeone a candidate for King of Cliffhangers!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

So what does the North Pole have to do with Trevor in the Southern Hemisphere?

Trying to deflect attention to yourself for King of Evil Cliffhangers? :P

So what does the North Pole have to do with Trevor in the Southern Hemisphere?

Trying to deflect attention to yourself for King of Evil Cliffhangers? :P

B)................. Is that like blaming an ant infestation in your home because you have food in there?? :lol:

Hey now!

We can't let Wildone off the hook for this so easily!

Just look here at what this wandering north magnetic pole is doing over time...

Posted Image

See? It's rendering charts of magnetic deviation obsolete, and putting navigators in peril!!

:music:

Wow Steve.. get your act together. :P

0:)............... :angry:.... Is Steve responsible for Trevor's dilemma??? He could most likely have made Reunion had it not been for the wandering north star that is in Steve's neck of the woods. Blame Canada, blame Steve for setting the goat up for a cliffy! 0:)

0:)............... :angry:.... Is Steve responsible for Trevor's dilemma??? He could most likely have made Reunion had it not been for the wandering north star that is in Steve's neck of the woods. Blame Canada, blame Steve for setting the goat up for a cliffy! 0:)

Can't we all just... blame Wildone? :2thumbs:

• Site Administrator

Can't we all just... blame Wildone? :2thumbs:

Once again....................No :)

Furthermore, I think if we look at what constitutes a Evil Cliffhanger, I would say it requires an Author to make one, Yet if you look beneath Graeme's and my Avatar, it says Moderator. Yet yours say Administrator as well as Author.

This means out of the 3 of us, only you have identified yourself as being able to create a cliffhanger :)

Nuff said :)

Edited by wildone

Once again....................No :)

Furthermore, I think if we look at what constitutes a Evil Cliffhanger, I would say it requires an Author to make one, Yet if you look beneath Graeme's and my Avatar, it says Moderator. Yet yours say Administrator as well as Author.

This means out of the 3 of us, only you have identified yourself as being able to create a cliffhanger :)

Nuff said :)

Ahhem!!! Both you and Graeme are authors, as evidenced by having stories posted. Or, do you really want to try telling the echidna that he's not an author? (warning.. those spines are sharp!)

So... therefor, either of you (or both) could, by your own definition, be responsible for any perceived cliffies in Circumnavigation. Thank you for admitting it.

:P

Ahhem!!! Both you and Graeme are authors, as evidenced by having stories posted. Or, do you really want to try telling the echidna that he's not an author? (warning.. those spines are sharp!)

So... therefor, either of you (or both) could, by your own definition, be responsible for any perceived cliffies in Circumnavigation. Thank you for admitting it.

:P

:lmao:

• 1 year later...

Yes, unquestionably, Wildone is the King of Evil Cliffhangers. Just ask google, because Wildone comes up as the #1 result, worldwide, for King of Evil Cliffhangers.

Don't beleive me? Try it yourself. google king of evil cliffhangers

He's also #3 for King of cliffhangers, though only two wikipedia entries on movie cliffhangers beat him.

And yet, he tries to frame poor, innocent me???? And admits to google-busting, no less!!!! For shame!!!!

BTW, for those unaware, google-busting is manipulating the results of google's search algorithm to come up with the results you want, for anyone's search. It's sneaky, nefarious, and only a malicious few can pull it off successfully, due to the computer skills needed. So, has Wildone admitted to being a hacker???

Hrmm, he's left us hanging again...

• Site Administrator

Yes, unquestionably, Wildone is the King of Evil Cliffhangers. Just ask google, because Wildone comes up as the #1 result, worldwide, for King of Evil Cliffhangers.

Don't beleive me? Try it yourself. google king of evil cliffhangers

He's also #3 for King of cliffhangers, though only two wikipedia entries on movie cliffhangers beat him.

And yet, he tries to frame poor, innocent me???? And admits to google-busting, no less!!!! For shame!!!!

BTW, for those unaware, google-busting is manipulating the results of google's search algorithm to come up with the results you want, for anyone's search. It's sneaky, nefarious, and only a malicious few can pull it off successfully, due to the computer skills needed. So, has Wildone admitted to being a hacker???

Hrmm, he's left us hanging again...

And where or where Mr. Goat did I learn this sneaky, evil trick from?

You!!!!

Back when you were trying to elect poor innocent Graeme for your award ;)

Ya know, Goat. If you hadn't mentioned Wildone in an email to me and how much you needed defenders, I probably wouldn't have come here and posted about how your next chapters are going to include

- what? you thought I'd post information on future chapters? Not sweet little old innocent me... The Readers will be chasing you with pitchforks soon enough!

Posted Image

• Like 1

Good thing you're not one of these fainting goats... you may faint right off the cliffs you 'hang' out on... Posted Image

Oh, and stop bully-goating poor Steve, he's not done anything to you.. Posted Image

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..