Jonathan Summers, a newly published author, finds himself getting involved in some kind of deadly email game with an anonymous stranger.

Reviews:

Title: Chapter 3 Reviewer: David McLeod

The heart-stopping emotions are heightened by the literary references and the impeccable craft of Dolores Esteban's writing. I fear that rather than simply a spinning wheel, Jonathan will find himself on a larger wheel.

Title: Chapter 10 Reviewer: Timmy

This story was an enjoyable read.

Unexpected ending though.lol.

Title: Chapter 10 Reviewer: Nephylim

Motto.... always be nice to your editor .... but sometimes making a mistake leads to the right conclusion in the end.

Fab story. I was enchanted.

Title: Chapter 1 Reviewer: Hoskins

This is a lot of fun. I'm a little worried- there's not much time left. This is a cool story.

Title: Chapter 6 Reviewer: Nephylim

I'm loving it. I like your interpretation of the tarot. It is a love of mine. I have many packs and I love the subtleties of meaning that vary among them. This is a great story

Title: Chapter 2 Reviewer: David McLeod

A brilliant merging of the ancient Tarot with modern biological terrorism. With 21 cards in the major arcana, plus the Fool, we're in for quite a ride!

Title: Chapter 1 Reviewer: hh5

Gosh to get wrapped up with a crazy guy. There are movies like that but none that are gay. Well maybe Chad Allen but I never watch his movies.

This seems to be some thriller mystery. Just don't scare me with Alfred Hitchcockisms.

Title: Chapter 2 Reviewer: Nephylim

Very nice. I loved the twist at the end and The Hanged Man is a great one to stary with... it certainly got Johnathan looking at things in a different way. Can't wait to see what you make of the Devil.