WOW.... I wish I started reading your story earlier!

now I'm only up to chapter 4, but I can't wait to read more, and youve got me hooked lol

:)

Thanks Bee :D

Glad you are enjoying it!

Its set in your home State too!

• Like 1

Thanks Bee :D

Glad you are enjoying it!

Its set in your home State too!

Yea I know! my family has been to Kalbarri but when they went I went to Queensland all by myself :P soooo I haven't actually been there

and WOW just wow,

They way you've written it, and just Blake has drawn me hook, line and sinker!

Blake and Haze, I can relate to both, but sometimes bits of what Blakes thinking/feeling hits close to home,

but I wanna find out what happens next!!!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D

I had no idea about kalbarri! I just googled aboriginal names and picked one at random. How funny there is a place with a similar name roughly where my story is set! Still a bit too green and south but still. Total coincidence I swear.

Glad u are enjoying it ... Next chapter is gonna be posted soon!

:2thumbs:

Another cliffie you evil man, i should chain you to your computer :devil::P

Loving the story, every chapter you post i smile knowing I have another installment to read :D

Thank you for a great story so far and looking forward to more to come :)

I know ... that was just the way the cards fell though ... an unplanned one :)

Thanks for reading and your encouragement dude :)

I will get more written soon I swear!

• 2 weeks later...

Ta da! :king:

Another chapter of A New Life is written and posted.

Link to my story

Chapter 18: Whispers in the Dark

You'll notice its pretty long and ... also unusually ... it doesnt end in a cliffhanger!

Anyway, I hope you like.

Let me know!

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone

I finished chapter 19 of my story A New Life.

A New Life story link

Its called Sunscreen cause there is some interesting things going on with sunscreen at some stage ;)

Little different for me, its not really all that angsty and again it doesn't really have a cliffhanger ...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Let me know what you think

:D

Love those boys so much! It's awesome how Haze is taking charge, and adorable how they fumbled around at first. Looking forward to more from these two! :2thumbs:

Love those boys so much! It's awesome how Haze is taking charge, and adorable how they fumbled around at first. Looking forward to more from these two! :2thumbs:

Well if we waited for Blake to take charge my readers would die of boredom first! Had to be Haze even though he does seem to know what he's doing either!

Glad u enjoyed Dark :D

• Like 1

Well if we waited for Blake to take charge my readers would die of boredom first! Had to be Haze even though he does seem to know what he's doing either!

Glad u enjoyed Dark :D

B)............ My crystal ball sees another session at Blake's place, it's obvious that they both have problems to overcome. But I think this is going to be the best therapy for both of them, now if Blake can only talk without stuttering! 0:)

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I have finally posted chapter 20 of my story

A New Life

Thanks for being so patient with me!

Let me know what you think :)

B).................. Ah, great chapter! I was wondering and hoping this story was going to continue. I do hope they both open up to each other more, probably the best therapy they can do for each other. Haze's mother is quite a conniving bitch, looking forward to the next day!!

Thanks benji! Glad u liked. The story is definitely continuing I've just been struggling to get to it often enough lately. The mum is pretty awful hey ... But she's only just warming up! Stay tuned ;)

• 1 month later...

Cause a few people have asked ... attached is a photo of the real Pokey (yeah I didn't just invent him, I'm not that creative!)

He is slow and stupid (or tame and clever) and the other fish eat his food so I have to feed him from a syringe (mushed up brine shrimp)

This is actually Pokey the second. The original Pokey died tragically by leaping out of the aquarium when I was at work Posted Image

He's a long horn cow fish as one clever reviewer noted!

post-12598-0-36243100-1316354440_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

And here is the actual Jonah (I know you'er thinking, does this guy make up anything that isn't already going on in his living room?)

He lives in this anemone and another one I got him when he started getting too big for this one.

He's not a true clown, but same family as the legendary Nemo, the most famous fish in the world who has done more to educate people about my hobbies than all the world's marine biology departments combined :)

post-12598-0-49519900-1316354838_thumb.jpg

• Posted Image ........ Another chapter, this one was definitely a great date! Haze has spilled some of his demons to Blake, and Blake finds pictures suggesting Haze had a brother, perhaps a twin? I'm going out on a limb and suggest there was a tragic accident of some kind. So when is Blake going to confide to Haze his own demons? Subtle, yet implied if Mrs. Herrington finds out Blake and Haze are hanging around, she will fire Blake, or have the shop and charter business closed down.
  • Great Chapter! Posted Image
  • Like 1

Wow. What a great unusual love story! I echo a lot of readers who say this is the best thing they've read on this site - and I've only read things with the highest reputation points so far. For a first effort this is very impressive, to say the least. With a little bit more editing, I can easily see this as a professionally published work bringing in royalties. Your storytelling and characterizations are confident and engrossing, and your writing style is clear and professional.

I'm getting way ahead of myself here, but I think with all the underwater diving sequences, unique characters and unexpected plot twists, this could be a fantastic movie, provided it was done right. And you've got a great lead character in Blake - an extremely hot (and neurotic) dude who doesn't have a clue about his own hotness or the effect he has on others.

So please keep it coming. I'm personally hoping to see more of the action/adventure aspects played up - you've given the leads a nice bit of down time for romance and character development, so it's time to rev up the stakes a bit.

And here is the actual Jonah (I know you'er thinking, does this guy make up anything that isn't already going on in his living room?)

He lives in this anemone and another one I got him when he started getting too big for this one.

He's not a true clown, but same family as the legendary Nemo, the most famous fish in the world who has done more to educate people about my hobbies than all the world's marine biology departments combined Posted Image

Well, hello there to Jonah! Beautiful tank, from what I can see of it! Posted Image