I've read through your story, and I just wanted to let you know that I loved it. The chapters in the beginning, when Blake is spiralling, they really depressed me, but that is a good thing as it proves you've written something so good that readers will get emotionally involved with the caracthers.

The whole setting makes me want to travel, and hopefully I'll be able to go to Australia next year or the year after. (part of my plan to travel around the world).

Thanks for a great story, I can't wait to read more.

I had no idea about kalbarri! I just googled aboriginal names and picked one at random. How funny there is a place with a similar name roughly where my story is set! Still a bit too green and south but still. Total coincidence I swear.

Not only is Kalbarri a real place, but it's recently become an important location in C James' Circumnavigation. Not having been to Australia, I'm definitely enjoying getting to know it a little through well-written stories.

Looking forward to your next chapter and more of Blake and Haze.

....Allyster

The whole setting makes me want to travel, and hopefully I'll be able to go to Australia next year or the year after. (part of my plan to travel around the world).

I would definitely recommend it! Words don't do this country justice ;)

• 4 years later...

Acedias,

I'm not sure that you still actively use this web-site, but I thought I might write this anyway.

I have never, in my short life of 20 years, read a story more gripping than this one. I am profoundly impressed and deeply saddened to see that the work appears discontinued.

The complex explanations of psychology, emotion, and the Australian sea-side had me enthralled, every word.

I'm truly grateful to have read your work, but can't imagine what sort of catastrophe might have caused it's abrupt end.

Best wishes and thanks,

Kevin