[Adam Phillips] Crosscurrents, Chapter 28

Great Adam...I was so f**king happy...until I saw that Andy called Angie....and not Matt. :,( XD

Guess it's hopeless...hoping for Andy and Matt to end up together when we already know the outcome....maybe you could make it non-autobiographical just for this part? ;p

Is there gonna be a sequel?

Great Adam...I was so f**king happy...until I saw that Andy called Angie....and not Matt. :,( XD

Guess it's hopeless...hoping for Andy and Matt to end up together when we already know the outcome....maybe you could make it non-autobiographical just for this part? ;p

Is there gonna be a sequel?

You're funny! The story's not even done yet and you're asking about a sequel!

I've already said there will be a short sequel. But let's get this one finished first! There are miles to go before we sleep!

As for Angie. well, you saw from the prologue that she was destined to be significant. But as I told you, we're far from done with the story, so don't go all maudlin on me! :lol:

You're funny! The story's not even done yet and you're asking about a sequel!

I've already said there will be a short sequel. But let's get this one finished first! There are miles to go before we sleep!

As for Angie. well, you saw from the prologue that she was destined to be significant. But as I told you, we're far from done with the story, so don't go all maudlin on me! :lol:

I've been told so ;p

Okay, that's great ;p .....I forgot....how many chapters is Crosscurrents gonna have again? You need to post faster, man. Seriously :P

Dude....don't say that...I've cried many times while reading CC -_- XD

I've been wondering about something though...don't know if we'll find out about it later in the story so....you know the first time Andy and Matt have sex? Matt did say 'I love you' as well. Did he mean it? Or was it just like....you know...best friends? I just wonder if Matt is in love with Andy too :P

Btw...this was a great chapter! I'm glad Andy FINALLY realized! And that Matt didn't give up so easily ;p

I've been told so ;p

Okay, that's great ;p .....I forgot....how many chapters is Crosscurrents gonna have again?

I'm not absolutely sure...but my best educated guess is somewhere between 34 and 36.

You need to post faster, man. Seriously :P

Yes, and you need to pay me the $29.95 to which I'm entitled if this novel's going to be delivered up according to your timetable and expectations. But seeing as how it's a free read and seeing as how I'm doing this without expectation of financial compensation, how 'bout you hold your damn horses? :P

This is the first time I'm actually posting in the forums opposed to simply being a passerby and reader. I've absolutely loved this story since I started reading it a few months ago. It's so well written and expressive.

The build-up has played out very well and I'm liking the direction this is going.

I'm not absolutely sure...but my best educated guess is somewhere between 34 and 36.

Yes, and you need to pay me the $29.95 to which I'm entitled if this novel's going to be delivered up according to your timetable and expectations. But seeing as how it's a free read and seeing as how I'm doing this without expectation of financial compensation, how 'bout you hold your damn horses? :P

Lol...I'd gladly pay you :P But nah... I don't mind the wait too much.

You didn't answer my other question....which probably means we will find out later in the story?

And yes..we did know how this was gonna end...doesn't mean it won't make us sad though ;p

Lol...I'd gladly pay you :P But nah... I don't mind the wait too much.

You didn't answer my other question....which probably means we will find out later in the story?

And yes..we did know how this was gonna end...doesn't mean it won't make us sad though ;p

I"m just glad someone else is just as impatient as I am for Adam to hurry up and write!! Sheesh. You'd think he had a life or something. mad.gif

I s'pose I'm one of the few who's not disappointed he called Angie. She's... 'safer' and maybe Andy needs to shore up his courage before he tackles the problem with Matt. It seems to me this chapter was setting up... well. That's Andy's done hiding his "true" and "real" self with all the sexing-drugging-drinking. And that he feels "real" when he's with the people he loves. He has less crap to wade through with Angie. And I hope that she'll help him get to the place where he can have THE TALK with Matt.

Hmm. This sounds like a lot of hoping and wishing on my end. Too much for a self-avowed defensive pessimist.

Thanks, Adam. (grumble). You made me cry. And I don't think I will forgive you anytime soon. (at least, not until the next chapter is up, laugh.gif

I"m just glad someone else is just as impatient as I am for Adam to hurry up and write!! Sheesh. You'd think he had a life or something. mad.gif

I s'pose I'm one of the few who's not disappointed he called Angie. She's... 'safer' and maybe Andy needs to shore up his courage before he tackles the problem with Matt. It seems to me this chapter was setting up... well. That's Andy's done hiding his "true" and "real" self with all the sexing-drugging-drinking. And that he feels "real" when he's with the people he loves. He has less crap to wade through with Angie. And I hope that she'll help him get to the place where he can have THE TALK with Matt.

Hmm. This sounds like a lot of hoping and wishing on my end. Too much for a self-avowed defensive pessimist.

Thanks, Adam. (grumble). You made me cry. And I don't think I will forgive you anytime soon. (at least, not until the next chapter is up, laugh.gif

LOL nightsky.

Well...I don't want to annoy Adam...so I'm just acting as if I weren't as impatient as I really am :P

And yeah...I can't wait for Andy and Matt to finally have THE TALK...I think it's gonna be such an intense and emotional moment ;p